Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2008   #61
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Well, What we know for sure:

New characters
New missions
New weapons
New veichles
New Songs
New Multiplayer content

We can assume that the new character (sorry I've forgot his name) will have different friends to niko with, well probabily different activities.
We can also assume that he will have his own safhouse (or many) that differ to Nikos.

I don't think we yet know what part he plays in the biker gang but he will probabily either already be or work up to one of the top members, gang features ? *fingers crossed*

I want buyable properties but I don't see that until the next GTA.

Wouldnt it be really good if his storyline took place at the same time as nikos and it tied together like pulp fiction?

My guess is that the main story for the new episode will take around 10 hours to complete and we will probabily get biker side missions along with bike races.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #62
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Yay!
Im guessing 2400 MP
Old 11-23-2008   #63
sydburn
The Sycho guy

sydburn is an unknown quantity at this point
wait who is this Johnny guy? i don't remember him at all.....did u kill him as Niko...i might play again to remember him...also what exclusive missions did the PS get? though i read someone that said the PS got exculsive missions that nv showed up on the PC or Xbox...
Old 11-23-2008   #64
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydburn View Post
wait who is this Johnny guy? i don't remember him at all.....did u kill him as Niko...i might play again to remember him...also what exclusive missions did the PS get? though i read someone that said the PS got exculsive missions that nv showed up on the PC or Xbox...
You did a few missions for elizabeta with him.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #65
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
You meet him in "Blow Your Cover" you meet him in Elizabetas apartment party, after that he leaves to get the Heroin. You and Playboy X drive to the place where you meet up with Johnny again who starts the deal, before getting uneasy and calling the deal off, just as the undercovers reveal themselves as the LCPD. You and Playboy X fight out through the roof, whilst Johnny legs it away with the Heroin through the other side of the building.

In the mission "Museum Piece", Ray has you meet with him outside the Middle Park Museum, Here you and Johnny exchange a few words laughing and hoping this deal goes better than last time. When inside, after the Diamonds are shown and Money is put down, a gang attack and kill the Diamond buyers. As you quickly turn and take cover, Johnny drops to the floor, grabs the bag of money and decides to belt it out of there quickly before backup arrive. This is the last time you see Johnny in the game.

In the mission "No Way on the Subway" Ray orders you to kill Johnny, you go to a place where you meet two of his Biker friends, they attempt to get away but you kill them, you then call Ray who mentions that he's put a hit on Johnny and that someone else will be dealing with him.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #66
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
You meet him in "Blow Your Cover" you meet him in Elizabetas apartment party, after that he leaves to get the Heroin. You and Playboy X drive to the place where you meet up with Johnny again who starts the deal, before getting uneasy and calling the deal off, just as the undercovers reveal themselves as the LCPD. You and Playboy X fight out through the roof, whilst Johnny legs it away with the Heroin through the other side of the building.

In the mission "Museum Piece", Ray has you meet with him outside the Middle Park Museum, Here you and Johnny exchange a few words laughing and hoping this deal goes better than last time. When inside, after the Diamonds are shown and Money is put down, a gang attack and kill the Diamond buyers. As you quickly turn and take cover, Johnny drops to the floor, grabs the bag of money and decides to belt it out of there quickly before backup arrive. This is the last time you see Johnny in the game.

In the mission "No Way on the Subway" Ray orders you to kill Johnny, you go to a place where you meet two of his Biker friends, they attempt to get away but you kill them, you then call Ray who mentions that he's put a hit on Johnny and that someone else will be dealing with him.

Damn you Ash! I thought I finally had something to type out this evening. Oh well.

Couldn't of explained it better myself
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #67
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Jaytow made a good point about the cut version of the game. If someone in Australia has imported the uncut UK version, will the DLC they get from their (presumably Australian) Live account work with that UK disc or will they need to access Live with a "UK" account?
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #68
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
i dont think it should matter because the things that were cut are core parts of the game so the download will just add the story/vehicles/weapons and mp stuff and the other core elements of the game will be taken from the original
Old 11-23-2008   #69
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Yeah but will they be compatible is my question? DLC is often not compatible across regions or a different version of the game disc.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #70
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Maybe R* could be making some DLC for PS3, too. It'd be cool to control Packie.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #71
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea it would be cool if they did packie or one of his brothers and showed the mccreary's in their prime
Old 11-23-2008   #72
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
What is sad is that Microsoft are using this to combat Killzone 2, as they release on the same day. The "general" PS3 owner wouldn't give two shits about this DLC. Longtime fans of the series are different of course.
Old 11-23-2008   #73
Chigurh

Chigurh is an unknown quantity at this point
*starts to get excited*

*looks at PS3*

Damn you Microsoft. T_T
Chigurh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008   #74
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I think there are a majority of PS3 owners who are interested. Once again, I don't know the numbers but a considerable amount of PS2 sales were as a result of III, VC, and SA. My initial thought is that there would be DLC for PS3, just different than whatever was going to be released on 360. I, however, was wrong.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008   #75
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
So did anyone else notice the IV is smaller and the bevel effect was removed in the logo?!

I sure did.
Yes, I did notice. The first thing I've noticed was the samller "IV". Kinda weird after all these while. Makes me think that maybe the designer of the logo may have lost the original copy or something... Or maybe this is just a temporary logo, just like when GTA IV was just announced, maybe Chinatown Wars' logo will get a bevel effect too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
The fact is, Microsoft paid $50 Million for this shit, Rockstarm like any other company, don't give a shit about loyality and fanbase when $50 Million is shoved in their face! Don't like it and want it to be on the PS3? Well go to Rockstar Games with $50 Million, then I'm sure they would port it over to PS3 then!
Why not just save that money and shell out a couple of hundred bucks for an Xbox 360?

Last edited by De7erminist; 11-24-2008 at 04:36 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote