Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which GTA is your favourite?
Grand Theft Auto 1 1.01%
Grand Theft Auto London 1969 1 1.01%
Grand Theft Auto 2 1 1.01%
Grand Theft Auto III 9 9.09%
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 31 31.31%
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 28 28.28%
Grand Theft Auto Advance 0 0%
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories 0 0%
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories 2 2.02%
Grand Theft Auto IV 26 26.26%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2008   #31
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
G true. To me gta 2 was an awsome game. But it would never beat gta 4. But in saying that i will always stick to gta 3
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #32
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
GTA: VC
GTA: SA
GTACS
GTA 3
GTA: LCS
GTA IV
GTA 1
GTA London
GTA 2

Vice City is just a classic, 80's atmosphere, awesome soundtrack, great storyline and missions I play over and over again, overall ace game. Fave Radio Stations : V-Rock, Flash FM, Emotion 80.3, Wave 103

San Andreas a close second, loads of extra activities to do, funny 'gangsta' theme =p, great storyline and characters and also great soundtrack. Fave Radio Stations : Radio X, Radio Los Santos

EDIT: Ohh shi- have I just bumped this, or doesn't it matter cos it's a stickied thread?

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #33
WheresMalik
Please and Hate Yourself

WheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enough
Absolutely nothing will ever be able to topple the massive monster that is Vice City. It can never get old, I remember playing that game almost everyday for eight months.

It is the only GTA that I've ever legitimately obtained 100% completion and feel DAMN proud of it. My PS2 copy has been missing for years (stolen, along with two copies of San Andreas, MGS 1-3, my mini-PS2, memory card, and 2 controllers. Needless to say, it was the last party I ever had at my house) but I am thinking about getting it again for PC if it runs with VISTA.

And yeah, noticing the second to last post was in November, hope no one gets pissed at me posting in this topic....

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
Marley

All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.
Goethe
WheresMalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #34
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
all the other gta games were ok to me but when i played 4 it made my top five favorite games. totally fell in love with that game.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #35
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
I like the GTA Series from the first GTA till now GTA IV played all of them and loved it!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2009   #36
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
It was San Andreas for me.
Old 03-14-2009   #37
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I think it's crazy that Vice City only took 9 months to make, absolutely awesome.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009   #38
That_Face

That_Face is an unknown quantity at this point
My favourite game was Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas because it was the only one I actually understood in the series as i was quite young when the others were out. Secondly I would say Grand Theft Auto IV because of the graphics and realism. Finally I would say Grand Theft Auto - Vice City was good for the fun gameplay.
That_Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #39
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
San Andreas. For it had so much to do. The story was fun and dialogue was hilarious. Missions were cool, racing the chicken fun, and having a riot was very fun.

Only downside was the hands. The hands syndrome.... too bad for that.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #40
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
This is extremely hard for me to answer. I love all of them. Vice City was just so fun and exciting, and it had an awesome OST. GTA III is the first GTA I ever played, and it completely changed videogames. San Andreas was so big and there was so much to do that was so fun. And GTA IV is just so realistic and the story is so engaging.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009   #41
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
San Andreas

Kept me entertained the longest of the rest
Old 06-01-2009   #42
PS3_dude

PS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enough
VC for me..... Bit modded since i hate the original cars in VC but the atmosphere in the game is unbeatable. The city and the Water....Nothing like the Dark LC in GTA 3 or in IV. Not to say about the boring country side in SA. Still my opinion
PS3_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #43
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
@...dude , I'm waiting for R* to make another ~ masterpiece ~ in the fashion of ~ III ~ VC ~ SA ~ as for LC being dark...try adjusting your brightness controls to a higher setting , you'll see a great deal more color an detail in thos two games.

also the (so called) boring country side , is the cry of milllions of crappy gamers , who fooled R* into thinking it was them who buy the products they produce , which in one way is good , R* now has the dollars to do that next ~ masterpiece ~ I'm waiting for.

Most of the crappy gamers who complain , hate the hydra aswell...a very simple ride to master, and you can ignore the country side if you can fly or drive a good fast car , by mastering (not being lazy) by not hitting every tree, rock , building , pole,wall , gully ,or getting wasted by exploding your ride before your feeble fingers can find the controls for exiting the burning hulk...so most of the complaints are hidden behind the gamers lack of work ethic...translated : master the techniques....its worth the effort.
Old 06-02-2009   #44
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno it's been SA for ages but so much sucked about it. CJ, the storyline. Bleh.

I guess VC. Tommy, the storyline, the city, the characters. And it was my first GTA so it's special
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #45
FireFox2
15 February 2002 Happy Anniversary

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG View Post
@...dude , I'm waiting for R* to make another ~ masterpiece ~ in the fashion of ~ III ~ VC ~ SA ~ as for LC being dark...try adjusting your brightness controls to a higher setting , you'll see a great deal more color an detail in thos two games.

also the (so called) boring country side , is the cry of milllions of crappy gamers , who fooled R* into thinking it was them who buy the products they produce , which in one way is good , R* now has the dollars to do that next ~ masterpiece ~ I'm waiting for.

Most of the crappy gamers who complain , hate the hydra aswell...a very simple ride to master, and you can ignore the country side if you can fly or drive a good fast car , by mastering (not being lazy) by not hitting every tree, rock , building , pole,wall , gully ,or getting wasted by exploding your ride before your feeble fingers can find the controls for exiting the burning hulk...so most of the complaints are hidden behind the gamers lack of work ethic...translated : master the techniques....its worth the effort.

ditto^:

gtaIII - gtaVC - gtaSA for me, well said FG.

FireFox2 is offline   Reply With Quote