Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which GTA is your favourite?
Grand Theft Auto 1 1.04%
Grand Theft Auto London 1969 1 1.04%
Grand Theft Auto 2 1 1.04%
Grand Theft Auto III 8 8.33%
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 30 31.25%
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 27 28.13%
Grand Theft Auto Advance 0 0%
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories 0 0%
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories 2 2.08%
Grand Theft Auto IV 26 27.08%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2008   #1
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Official "which GTA is your favourite?" topic.

Since the abundance of topics like this one popping up everywhere suggests that people are either truly interested in which GTA everyone likes best, have no inspiration to make a unique topic, or are just plain into it for the post count, I have decided to create one central stickied poll to hopefully stop it.
Vote for and discuss your favourite of the ten major GTAs out today for a momentary idea of the general consensus on the topic. Perhaps a new poll will be created when Chinatown Wars is released, but any poll made purely for selecting which GTA you like best will be seen as a duplicate thread and will be closed from now on.

Last edited by ZCAB; 11-12-2008 at 11:44 AM..
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #2
SWATsqad

SWATsqad is on a distinguished roadSWATsqad is on a distinguished road
iv at the moment :/ im not sure... when i first got vice city, i was like woot (bout the same as now getting gta iv), but still, i think gta 3 is the best one, since it literally REVOLUTIONISED gaming in another direction... games were never the same after gta 3 was released. so all hail gta 3 : ) but "i love gta iv more than god".
p.s. is my post making any sense? Oo
SWATsqad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #3
phlipp
Mmmm, Onions

phlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished road
I loved the cockyness in GTA London
Truly funny shit lol
Old 11-12-2008   #4
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
SA
VC
VCS
LCS
IV
GTA3
GTA2
GTA

Haven't really played enough of IV to properly rate it

Last edited by guilty.by.association; 11-12-2008 at 04:06 PM..
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #5
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Vice
san andreas
gta III
Gta IV
vcs
lcs
II
I
London
Advaned
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #6
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
GTA IV I just love the euphoria system and the online.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's

Last edited by Blaze0785; 08-15-2009 at 09:11 AM..
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008   #7
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
I'm still with vice city. It just seems to have the best atmosphere.
Old 11-13-2008   #8
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
GTA: San Andreas, no doubt. That game just rocks I don't play enough of my other GTA's.
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008   #9
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
i went with IV just because i like the direction they went with that game
i think the size of the city was good big and dense not alot of country side and empty space.
obviously the graphics and physics were great improvements from the other games and the story and characters felt more real or atleast played at your emotions better than many of the past games. voice acting was pretty good too
Old 11-15-2008   #10
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
i still love gta 2 the best...the amount of cool features in it were just the best
Old 11-15-2008   #11
T Dot
Banned
Banned

T Dot is infamous around these partsT Dot is infamous around these partsT Dot is infamous around these parts
vICE cITY
T Dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008   #12
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
My choice is Vice City. The characters, story,soundtrack, and overall atmosphere of the city are blended perfectly together. Yes, I still play it and yes I still find it just as amazing and fun as when it first came out.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008   #13
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
To me I think all the gta games are good in there own special way.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008   #14
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
GTA:IV
GTA: Vice City
GTA: San Andreas
GTA:III
GTA2
GTA: Vice City Stories
GTA: Liberty City Stories
GTA
GTA: London 1969

The reason why GTA:IV is my favorite is because of the direction they took with the game, I like that it is more realistic and takes a more serious approach to it's storyline . I also think that the Euphoria/RAGE physics simply rock!
Old 11-16-2008   #15
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
SA an IV tied(for me) rated 10/10
III - 9.9/10 ( its impact)
VC - 9.8/10 (for story an Tommy))
LCS - 9.7/10 (gta atmosphere)
VCS - 9.6/10 (fun gta)
2ds - 9.5/10 (classic gta's)