Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2008   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Where's Grand Central Station?

I've been to NY a lot lately, so I popped in the game to try and find some landmarks. It's neat to see so many areas resemble real life ones.

One I'm trying to find in specific is Grand Central Station. I've been riding and changing trains/subways in game for 20 minutes now, and are only getting the same stops. No Grand Central lookalike.

Anyone know where this is? Or if there even is one?
Old 11-02-2008   #2
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
There aren't any train stops in it, but it's by the east construction site in Algonquin.

Last edited by ~Schwab; 11-02-2008 at 02:18 PM..
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #3
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah why doesn't this game have a subway?
Old 11-02-2008   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
...it does doesn't it? I've used it a few times, You have to escape through it in Three Leaf Clover.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #5
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Oh right... I forgot.
Old 11-02-2008   #6
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Schwab
There aren't any train stops in it, but it's by the east construction site in Algonquin.
Or when you get wasted somewhere near there it will take you to a hospital then run into the alley that has the stairs go up the stairs and you should see a window cleaning elevator keep running straight then go down the stairs at the end and the grand central station is there.
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #7
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I think it's called Grand Easton Terminal in GTA IV. You'll find it here:

Click here to view the SnapMap

It's basically at the bottom of the Getalife building. It doesn't have an interior other than the subway stations, so no big interior with columns down each side.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #8
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Thanks for clearing that up Jimmy_86 i knew it was some where near that building.
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote