Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2009   #76
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
me too, besides this sony guy claiming nothing is ever exclusive I havent heard anything official from Rockstar saying that DLC is a possibility on PS3
Not that I'd be upset if there was I just don't know why everyone truly believes there will be with no evidence
Old 02-23-2009   #77
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
me too, besides this sony guy claiming nothing is ever exclusive I havent heard anything official from Rockstar saying that DLC is a possibility on PS3
Not that I'd be upset if there was I just don't know why everyone truly believes there will be with no evidence
True True! You make a good point there!

︻┳═一 SHOTGUN!
Old 02-23-2009   #78
Shazly

Shazly is on a distinguished roadShazly is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
I doubt it.
I'd like to see where you have seen these "rumors"
n4g.com .. its an old article though ..

we'll just have to wait and see in e3

Last edited by Shazly; 02-23-2009 at 03:57 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Shazly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009   #79
Shazly

I'm done waiting .. ill be getting a 360 next week.
Old 03-22-2009   #80
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I can only hope you intend to play more than just LaD on your 360.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009   #81
Shazly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
I can only hope you intend to play more than just LaD on your 360.
ofc i do

Old 05-14-2009   #82
Shazly

It still can go to the PS3
Gamestop:
"Lost and Damned headed to PS3 in August?"

What we heard: Microsoft's locking down of exclusive downloadable content for its platforms is a sore point for PlayStation 3 owners. The foremost offenders are the two Xbox 360-exclusive episodes for Grand Theft Auto IV, which Microsoft paid $25 million each for, according to a June 2007 Take-Two Interactive conference call. (A transcript of the call is available on finance blog Seeking Alpha.)

While the timed PlayStation 2 exclusivity on previous GTA games like Vice City and San Andreas helped that platform become the top-selling console of all time, GTAIV has sold best on the Xbox 360. In part, that success was spurred by the two 360-only expansions, the first of which, The Lost and Damned, debuted in February to strong critical praise (see below).

Still, the prayers of many PS3 owners appeared to be answered this week, when Play.tm and about four dozen other multilingual (mostly) European sites cited PSW as reporting that Lost and Damned was PS3-bound. According to Digitial Spy's summary of the article--which is not available online--Microsoft has only a "a six-month exclusivity deal for the content, which expires in August." After that, the magazine reportedly said, the "content will arrive on the PS3 once the deal has run its course."

The official story: Sony did not respond to e-mails, and Take-Two reps politely but firmly declined to comment. Microsoft, however...

Bogus or not bogus?: ...issued a blunt but unequivocal statement about the prospect of a PS3 Lost and Damned. "The [GTAIV] episodes are exclusive to Xbox 360," a rep told GameSpot, officially ruling out any chance of a port. However, Take-Two Interactive's refusal to divulge sales figures for The Lost & Damned make it unclear if Microsoft paid too high a price to keep the add-ons 360-only.

Old 05-14-2009   #83
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
There is another thread for this and so far the only official news we have is from Microsoft who have said "The episodes are still exclusive to the Xbox 360".
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009   #84
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
From this message, all I see is crap coming out of that guy's mouth.

Nothing is ever exclusive... so what day will Goldeneye007 becoming to the Xbox 360? Last time I checked, never.

I like to go the opposite and say "somethings are always exclusive...".
Like marriage. For now on, you're only going to be allowed to get a piece of one ass.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009   #85
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænemy View Post
Like marriage. For now on, you're only going to be allowed to get a piece of one ass.

Not necessarily...

I think what he means is, nothing is ever exclusive when interest is expressed among multiple parties.
Old 01-29-2010   #86
Shazly

old thread .. but i guess ive been right anyways >_>.