Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2008   #16
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim_genius5 View Post
I believe it's unlikely for the Lost and Damned to come out to the ps3, but if I remember correctly, R* did announce downloadable content for the ps3, featuring new cars and weapons.
No. The only DLC that has ever been announced for GTA IV is for Xbox 360.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008   #17
hnbeanz

hnbeanz is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.n4g.com/gaming/News-121494.aspx

An interesting article written here. Looks at both sides of the argument for DLC on both systems, give it a read.
hnbeanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008   #18
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
I think Microsoft is getting desperate. They know that PS3 is catching up with them.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008   #19
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
How is it they would be "catching up with them" and what role does that play in securing something a company would find profitable?
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #20
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Well, the ps3 didn't get oblivion DLC.
Old 11-24-2008   #21
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
Hopefully the guy's right about the exclusivity of this thing. I want to play it, damnit!

Official PSN ID: GrungeRevival18
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008   #22
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
As i said in another one of these threads. Rockstar might make a totally different D.L.C for the gta 4 on the ps3 so it is a
ps3 d.l.c only and it is a different story
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #23
Shazly

Shazly is on a distinguished roadShazly is on a distinguished road
I think that ps3 directors just talk ... and nothing happens ...
If there is "Nothing Ever Exclusive" , then where the f*ck is gta iv dlc or fallout 3 dlc..
the only exclusive dlc ps3 users have got is Bioshock Challenge Rooms

Shazly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #24
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Maybe we (Playstation 3 owners) will get different DLC or possibly an expansion pack, via Blu-Ray disk.
I could see having to pay 20-40 $ to buy a disk with more content than the DLC for the 360, Blu-Ray is just capable of holding more content.
________
TOYOTA COROLLA SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 10:08 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #25
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I do think it will be different. They could do different direction on the PS3 so we follow a different character. Instead of a port of the X-BOX 360 D.L.C
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #26
John The Con
Newbie Member

John The Con is on a distinguished roadJohn The Con is on a distinguished roadJohn The Con is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fry View Post
I love watching childish fanboys get up in arms about which console is better, It amuses me......but at the same time it saddens me that these 13 year old kids will one day be running our countries.
No they wont. The kids who will be running your countries are the kids in $5 milliom dollar/year schools, driving one of their many parentowned Benz's and owning but consoles so they could worry about more important stuff, like how to get promoted in Skulls & Bones.
John The Con is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #27
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
In other words, buy our console in the hope that you'll get the DLC when in actual fact there is no chance of it.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #28
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty much. Why the lie? You'll only piss off would-be future customers by convincing them to buy your product under false pretenses.

PS3 seems to be riddled with a lot of them. It's rather unfortunate.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #29
OGTiago
Deep Penetration

OGTiago is an unknown quantity at this point
You bet, they should know lol!

$50mil Microsoft paid says it will stay exclusive.

Credit goes to, Tendercrisp, for the original GTA IV film-strip.
OGTiago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009   #30
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Maybe when its OLD*

When its old on Xbox360 the DLC they would bring it on the PS3