Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2008   #16
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Another retailer joins the party:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1218020949562
Old 10-30-2008   #17
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN have confirmed the delay in a recent post. So the game is now out on the 2nd of December, yet the euro/Aus date remains unchanged?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008   #18
*TomeR*

*TomeR* is an unknown quantity at this point
It's not logical that the US will get the game 2 weeks after europe, i think that a delay of the european release is just a matter of time...
*TomeR* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008   #19
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Or maybe this will be a rare occurance, Rockstar have gave no reason for the delay, so it won't be programming issues, rumours are that supplyers in the US haven't manufactured enough copies in time so that's the reason, to build stock. Just a rumour though, but it does seem most likely especially if the Euro/AUS Date remains unchanged.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008   #20
Shan
Newbie Member

Shan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Delay is near enough confirmed for North America ONLY, Europe date remains unchanged.
mhmhmhmh take that!
Old 11-02-2008   #21
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
I hope the European date remains unchanged, sucks for the US though. I'm really looking forward to this game.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #22
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
If it's delayed for a reason, then good.

I don't want to get a outdated buggy product that I'll have to patch later.
Old 11-02-2008   #23
*TomeR*

Here's what R* emailed me:
"
Hello,
The game is being released on the 2nd of December, this will be a world wide release rather than the normal staggered release.

Kind Regards

Rockstar Games"

GTA IV PC is delayed, but it will be released world wide on the 2nd of december
Old 11-03-2008   #24
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
.. TomeR that looks pretty dodgy.
Old 11-04-2008   #25
*TomeR*

If you want the email:
http://www.fileflyer.com/view/ziUZHCf
Old 11-14-2008   #26
FuckMeImFamous
Newbie Member

FuckMeImFamous can only hope to improve
It sucks its going to be delayed i was looking so foward to playing it. Oh well, in the meantime.. back to GTA 3 i go
FuckMeImFamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #27
T Dot
Banned
Banned

T Dot is infamous around these partsT Dot is infamous around these partsT Dot is infamous around these parts
im gunna get this game when it comes out on pc
T Dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008   #28
Car Jacker
Newbie Member

Car Jacker is an unknown quantity at this point
Not surpised at all as since when has R* ever released a game on time
Car Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008   #29
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
That's just Rockstar's style. If delaying a game means perfecting it, then they've got it right.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008   #30
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Danny K View Post
My friend in another forun told me that Grand Theft Auto IV for PC will be delayed in a week or two
He told me that someone told him this
is that true?

P.S
I'm new here
Want Proof plus I listen to Rockstargames ur friend talk to much bullshit!