Old 10-26-2008   #1
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Headphones

I have these wireless headphones for my TV, I decided to try them out with GTA IV. Its so amazing, you can hear every little thang. Has anyone done this before?
Old 10-26-2008   #2
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
When I get headphones I intend to use them quite a bit with my 360 gaming.

Too bad for yours, wireless sucks.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #3
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I just use a Samsung WEP301. I use it mainly for when I drive but it does a good job for online gaming too. Its only flaw, when little 12 year olds come on with their unbroken voices and scream.

Olin, how does wireless suck?
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #4
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Mine are made by Sony they work very well.
Old 10-26-2008   #5
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
I sometimes use my Bose TriPorts for PS3 gaming. Indeed, they do sound amazing. But it always makes me feel really anti-social when I do that for some reason lol. I only do it if I know for a fact that nobody is going to try and talk to me because my headphones do a pretty good job of blocking out noise.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008   #6
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
I just use a Samsung WEP301. I use it mainly for when I drive but it does a good job for online gaming too. Its only flaw, when little 12 year olds come on with their unbroken voices and scream.

Olin, how does wireless suck?
We haven't perfected wireless electronics yet. I don't know of any wireless headphones that produce the same quality as regular headphones. When you go wireless you do have the convenience of no cables, but there are many cons and it's hard to find good headphones that are wireless without spending excessive amounts of moola. You have to worry about charging, signal quality, signal strength, interference from other devices in your home (sometimes even nearby radio station broadcasts can break wireless connections) and the general nuisances.

Wireless controllers are bad for gaming too. I don't know how well bluetooth functions, but for basic wireless devices (360, routers, cordless phones) there is a noticeable delay and lack of response when you avoid the cable.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote