Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2008   #1
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
What was the last mod you installed?

Hi members...here you can post you last mod that you installed
You can give information of a mod
You can put the mod's link too...so others can download them

If admins wanted to close this thread,there is no problem,close it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My last mod I installed was:San Andreas GTA-IV HUD MOD

Last edited by behzad_sol; 09-30-2008 at 02:23 PM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008   #2
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
the last mod i installed was Ryo Watanabes Mitsubishi lancer(Tuned)

Last edited by Rocker-5; 09-30-2008 at 02:17 PM..
Rocker-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Ok the lasted Mod i installted was A GTA III Map editor
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I just installed New Great Effects 1.3
Very Exciting!

Last edited by behzad_sol; 10-04-2008 at 09:51 AM..
Old 10-04-2008   #5
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
I just installed New Great Effects 1.3
Very Exciting!

BTW

i just want you to know,a new version is out,and its called New Great Effects 1.4
Old 10-05-2008   #6
Grotti
Newbie Member

Grotti is an unknown quantity at this point
It was either the Nissan GTR R35 (2 in 1) by dewalk28, or the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano by Jaguara_18. Both of which can be grabbed from http://gta-worldmods.planet-multiplayer.de, and other sites.

Last edited by Grotti; 10-05-2008 at 02:29 PM..
Grotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #7
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

I installed GTA-IV Car Fire,It was nice!
Old 10-08-2008   #8
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
The super man mod for san andreas.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #9
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Mercedes Benz CLK500 Tunable
Old 10-13-2008   #10
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

I installed GTA-IV Burnout

Last edited by behzad_sol; 10-13-2008 at 07:46 AM..
Old 10-14-2008   #11
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
I installed GTA-IV Burnout
why dont you just install the pack than installing them one by one?
Old 10-14-2008   #12
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Ok,thx for your idea
Old 10-15-2008   #13
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
I just installed the light saber mod for san andreas.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008   #14
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

I just installed the magic mop for sa
Old 10-17-2008   #15
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

GTA San Vice Beta 3