Old 10-21-2008   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Happy Birthday GTA III & GTA2!

News post has it all!

Just thought I'd remind you guys, 7 years ago today GTA III was released and 9 years ago GTA2. Hope you all go and play them!
Old 10-21-2008   #2
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Whoa! 7 years! That's longer than i thought. GTA3 was by far the best game ever at that time.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah it's crazy how time flies isn't it? My first GTA experience at all was only 6 years ago (2002) with GTA III. I really wish I could go back and remember what it was like to see/play without knowing the game and series inside out .
Old 10-22-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
GTA III rules the best gta ever it rocks, rulez and kicks ass

Happy Birthday gta 3 and gta 2 have a killer birthday

7 years time flys when you are having fun

Last edited by claud3; 10-22-2008 at 11:30 AM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008   #5
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
9 years since GTA2 eh? Where does the time go? I remember that crazy demo for GTA2, the character blew up after 6 minutes or something like that.
Old 10-22-2008   #6
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
yeah gta 2 will get more birthday praise from me though. i remember the first time i played it with my sister when it came out. had loads of fun, i still do with it. and yeah gta 1 is only 11 years old. played that when it came out too, my brother lent it to me and hes much older than i am. but yeah gta 3 was cool when it came out but i still love gta 2 the most as it essentially was gta 3, it had features that would be reused and some features to never return, it was like gta 3 with a little more nifty things in it
Old 10-23-2008   #7
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Happy birthday to gta 2 and 3.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote