Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2008   #16
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
Avatar:9/10(i think i recondnize that dude)

signature:10/10 nice Hitman avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic View Post
7/10 for your avatar. It's too fast compared to your signature.
8/10 for your sig. Nothing much to say really

Also rate this instead of my current;
hehe ur current sig is for halloween right?

Last edited by Rocker-5; 10-21-2008 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Rocker-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #17
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Rocker-5
Sig: 6/10, I like it but the quallity is bad.
Avitar: 7.5/10, the car looks nice but for the sort of picture it is it would look better as a sig .
Old 10-23-2008   #18
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Nice sig johnny-z 9.5/10

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008   #19
avirex
Banned
Banned

avirex is on a distinguished roadavirex is on a distinguished roadavirex is on a distinguished road
I guess this is where I post this stuff, so...

rate/hate; cnc
avirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008   #20
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
5/10 - Nothing special.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008   #21
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
8/10 @ YT - I don't know weather or not I've rated your currect sig yet but anyway... The splat affects look great, the lighting effects look awsome too. Also the text looks well done as well .
Old 10-25-2008   #22
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny-Z View Post
Rocker-5
Sig: 6/10, I like it but the quallity is bad.
Avitar: 7.5/10, the car looks nice but for the sort of picture it is it would look better as a sig .
i know,but if i stretch the car,the quality will be bad,you know that
Old 10-25-2008   #23
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
Avatar 8/10 it's a good pic. 6/10 for the sig, nice idea but would look better with different colours/quality.

No sig for me atm i'm not sure what I want to do next. I'm open to any suggestions.
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008   #24
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
8/10 Like the avatar, who is it, anyway? You mentioned it wasn't as funny as usual, unless you knew who it was.
No sig, so that's hard to rate...
Old 10-25-2008   #25
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Not a real MGS fan, but meh.
7.5 for both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiM View Post
8/10 Like the avatar, who is it, anyway? You mentioned it wasn't as funny as usual, unless you knew who it was.
Pretty sure its Tom from Myspace. LOL

Last edited by Tyler; 10-25-2008 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008   #26
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocker-5 View Post

hehe ur current sig is for halloween right?
Yes it is

Tyler; 7/10 for your sig. Decent. Why does it say Max Payne in the top left though? :/ Who's in your avatar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
Pretty sure its Tom from Myspace. LOL
Wrong

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008   #27
Johnny-Z

5tatic:
Sig: 8.5/10, I've always been a fan of animated gif images .
Avitar: 8/10 for your avitar.
Old 10-25-2008   #28
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiM View Post
It's Lile23 lol
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #29
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

8/10 on your avatar guilty
Old 10-27-2008   #30
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Rocker-5 nice flag gif 8/10
Avatar 7/10 matches with the sig

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote