Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2009   #211
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
I like the second from last dude. 8/10

New one for me, celebrate the return of lost.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #212
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #213
BigKal

BigKal is an unknown quantity at this point
Extremely random and boring. Needs more PAH-ZAS Dont take my critizm as hate, just sharin my mind

Looks hot but i dont get it. This is a GTA site.

3/10
BigKal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #214
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I absolutely love it, ska. Definitely some of your best work.

9.9/10
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009   #215
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
@ska, One of the best sigs I've seen you make! It gets a 10/10 from me, the colours look great and the effects look just as good!
Old 01-27-2009   #216
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Sig- 6/10 It doesn't really have much going on in it that would merit it to be that big.
Glanerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009   #217
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
I know its too big for me to use, but please rate it.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009   #218
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
New one:

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009   #219
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Nice. 8/10
Glanerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009   #220
EuroDuardo
Let's play some GTA all nite, and party every day

EuroDuardo is on a distinguished roadEuroDuardo is on a distinguished roadEuroDuardo is on a distinguished roadEuroDuardo is on a distinguished roadEuroDuardo is on a distinguished road
EuroDuardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009   #221
Sleep
Texan User

Sleep has a spectacular aura aboutSleep has a spectacular aura aboutSleep has a spectacular aura aboutSleep has a spectacular aura aboutSleep has a spectacular aura aboutSleep has a spectacular aura aboutSleep has a spectacular aura aboutSleep has a spectacular aura aboutSleep has a spectacular aura aboutSleep has a spectacular aura aboutSleep has a spectacular aura about
Previously rated your junk...stuff..jesus..

Last edited by Sleep; 02-01-2009 at 02:34 PM..
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009   #222
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Current: Very clean, very nice, 8/10

Posted: 5/10, seems a little busy, go a bit easier on the glows. Try to see if you can incorporate your name in a more unique way. You also will want to touch up the rendering (cutting) on the bottom of the car (notice the little bit hanging off?), plus there is a small line of what looks like was from the building above the moon.

New signature and avatar set, but don't give me any credit!

All goes to Patrick Brown.
Old 02-05-2009   #223
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
i give both a 0/10 for stealing artwork
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009   #224
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
i give both a 0/10 for stealing artwork and you have no sig.

Oh. Oh.
Old 02-05-2009   #225
Superman
The Man in the Sky!

Superman is on a distinguished roadSuperman is on a distinguished road
9/10.

-1 because the characters look different from in game, and your name is missing from it.
Superman is offline   Reply With Quote