Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2009   #196
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
I love matching sig and avi so this is ace.

Love the content and apect ratio.
If the name was a tiny bit duller and the avi border a tiny bit thinner i'd give them both 10/10 but it'll have to be 9/10. pretty excellent though.
Old 01-03-2009   #197
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
@ jammsbro.....10/10 i'd give you more if I could
Old 01-03-2009   #198
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
I don't know weather or not I've rated your sig and avitar before but whatever...
9/10 for your sig, the blur effects going towards the behind of the car look great!
8/10 for your avitar.
Old 01-03-2009   #199
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny-Z View Post
I don't know weather or not I've rated your sig and avitar before but whatever...
9/10 for your sig, the blur effects going towards the behind of the car look great!
8/10 for your avitar.
Johnny, I'm not sure if you've heard of this before but.
There is a site called picnik.com
And its a photo editing site, that it what I used to make the blur effects for FG.
Sites pretty cool, i'd check it out.

Sig - 9/10
________
WASHINGTON MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 10:23 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #200
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
My left 4 dead parody sig starring me, summer glau coz I love her, chuck norris because he kicks so much booty and gordon freeman becuase he's from Half-Life 2 one of my most favourite games

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #201
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Your sig is funny.

8/10

Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #202
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
I like the effect in yours 8/10, avatar is the same so 8 for that aswell

Old 01-06-2009   #203
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Avitar: 6/10

Sig: Pretty cool, nice effects 8.5/10
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009   #204
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all

Sig: Nice light sorce in the background 8/10

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009   #205
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
I love the sbtle border and colours for the avi 8/10

Sig is slightly off for me, maybe the composition, but i give it 7.5. overall its good but something aint right.
Old 01-10-2009   #206
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Not bad, not bad at all, 8.5/10 for your sig.
Avitar: 7.5/10.
Old 01-10-2009   #207
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

This sig is an updated version of an old one I had, person on the left is me, right is summer glau making a weird face, don't care if my face is shown coz a pic of me is already in the mugshots thread

Old 01-11-2009   #208
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
lol at both =P 8/10.
Old 01-12-2009   #209
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
She looks funny but I'm extremely attracted to her, name?

8/10

and this is new

ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009   #210
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
She looks funny but I'm extremely attracted to her, name?

8/10

and this is new

Misa Campo =).

8/10 nothing fancy but good.
Been playing with photoshop, really the first time using it in a year.

no need to rate them all however =P.

Last edited by John JJ; 01-14-2009 at 08:17 PM..
John JJ is offline   Reply With Quote