Old 11-05-2008   #1
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Congrats gtagaming

I just thought I would post a thread praising the good behavior that has been displayed from the members of gtagaming since the CS re-opened. I was sure that the behavior of members would return to the way it was during the whole SA BMX saga and that some of the admins who were doubtful, were right in their judgments.
However they were proved wrong and I want to congratulate all members for what they have done for the GTAG community.

Well done guys.

Last edited by Yam Trigger; 11-05-2008 at 04:39 AM..
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Yes big up to a the gtagaming Admins, Mod's and staff great job in keeping the CS under control.

Congrants
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008   #3
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Everything has been peaceful so far. Keep up the good work, lads.
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I had to post first since i was in here about 12 minutes ago. No surprise there then

On topic: I think the reason why everyone has been a good boy and a good girl is because we have all grown up and have got to the point were, That the wrong thing is a bad move.

And that a good thing will make the CS alot better place to post
Old 11-05-2008   #5
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
I had to post first since i was in here about 12 minutes ago. No surprise there then

On topic: I think the reason why everyone has been a good boy and a good girl is because we have all grown up and have got to the point were, That the wrong thing is a bad move.

And that a good thing will make the CS alot better place to post
Were you here when SA BMX was still around?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

+rep soon.

I don't think so. If i knew when it closed, i could tell you

But i never seen it since being here from March of this year

Last edited by claud3; 11-05-2008 at 05:05 AM..
Old 11-05-2008   #7
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
Lol i know that SA BMX guy.

I hope the cs stays open for much longer :] claud3 makes my day ^_^
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008   #8
claud3
Banned
Banned

Happy to make you Happy G.B.A

On Topic:

Oh it was a Guy not a SA BMX section. Sorry no then i never seen the guy about
Old 11-05-2008   #9
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I remember him. He got banned, eventually, but still attempted to make new accounts. Those got banned aswel and he never got the message. He just kept on making accounts.

On Topic: I think most people behave because they don't want the CS to disappear again. It's not an excuse, but SA BMX really made us crazy. We kind of bullied him because we were sick of him. This was one of the things that happened to him. It's not nice, but I still think it's funny... Sorry
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008   #10
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I think its best not to reminisce.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote