Old 10-13-2008   #1
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Weird reference I found

Dunno if this has already been found, but I got bored and was looking through files and found it.
Go into your VC directory for the PC version and go into the Audio folder.
Go down to bust_17.wav and play it. It's a clip from when you get busted with Ken saying "Get Sergeant Pulaski down here, that fat chump owes me a favor."
I'm confused. Did Pulaski from SA ever work in Vice City or something?
This is just a small find, nothing too big, but now I'm curious.
JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Personally I think it's just an odd coincidence.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
This was brought up way back, just a coincidence really, apart from that one auio file there is no other evidence that shows him working in Vice City before Los Santos.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008   #4
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
R* probably put it in Vice City with no intent on the name being used in any other game. When making SA, they were probably looking for some inspiration from their previous games and found that little audio clip. At least that's what I think, because R* have used things from previous GTAs in the past. Pretty cool find though.