Old 10-11-2008   #1
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Does it mean?

Sorry if this thread has been created before, didnt really know what to search for. Anyway does having the achievment mean that you have done all levels of random events or just met each random character atleast once because im at 98.30% and have no idea what the last 1 and a half percent is.

Thanks
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Well who HAVE you met? There is a long break in the Random Characters until later in the gane, the last Random character is Gracie.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #3
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
I have met everyone, I'm just not 100% sure if I have done all of the followups.
I went to the locations on the map for all of them and didnt find any, are any of the follow up events for certain times only?
Old 10-11-2008   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Which follow ups arn't you sure of, you don't need all the missions for the achievement but you do need all the missions for 100%.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #5
Jaytow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Which follow ups arn't you sure of, you don't need all the missions for the achievement but you do need all the missions for 100%.
Thanks, I guess rockstar putting who you have and havent done all the missions for would take away the random out of random events but I wish they would.
Old 10-11-2008   #6
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
is eddie low included in the 100%? i didnt meet him but i got the achievement
Old 10-12-2008   #7
Jaytow

I'm just going to go through all of them once more in the day and once more in the night
Old 10-12-2008   #8
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
You may not have done a certain activity with Brucie, Jacob or Packie also.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008   #9
hostchecker
Newbie Member

hostchecker is an unknown quantity at this point
ah thats frustrating! good luck
hostchecker is offline   Reply With Quote