Old 09-26-2008   #1
Reiji

Reiji is on a distinguished roadReiji is on a distinguished road
Jeff...

I've heard that you don't need him for 100% because you have the option to kill him... what mission would that be?
Reiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Who is Jeff again? Reminding me may help me to provide an answer here, but as far as I can remember, Jeff is not a significant character involved with 100% completion.
Old 09-26-2008   #3
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
jeff.. isnt that the crazy guy who
kills his wife and wants u to dispose of her?
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
The mission where Jeff dies is his Third Encounter, when he runs into the road and a car runs him over, this is the end of his mission, however if you park a car in the road before speaking to him, he'll just run off like normal.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #5
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I'm not sure why he's not included in the 100% really, you don't see him anywhere in the game other than the random encounters.
Old 09-26-2008   #6
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji View Post
I've heard that you don't need him for 100% because you have the option to kill him... what mission would that be?
I remember reading that on wiki, but I can't think of any storyline missions that he is included in.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #7
Reiji

Sorry for sounding like a weaking, but
I'd rather not see his wife die... If it's possible, I'd rather kill him myself during a mission where he would appear prior to meeting him as a random character.
Old 09-27-2008   #8
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

GTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these parts
Is Jeff that gay guy that gets hit with a baseball bat
GTA IV KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #9
Reiji

No, that's Bernie. Thanks to him, I'm open-minded towards homosexuals.
Old 09-28-2008   #10
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji View Post
No, that's Bernie. Thanks to him, I'm open-minded towards homosexuals.
It took a video game character to make you open minded to homosexuals?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008   #11
Reiji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
It took a video game character to make you open minded to homosexuals?
Sadly, yeah... Had to admit that GTAIV has coherent storyline constructions unlike Saints Row... but I wasn't all "eww I hate homos" about it.

Seriously though, I can't execute Jeff?
Old 09-28-2008   #12
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
You don't actually see him do anything, don't worry. Here are the encounters:
1. You take a picture of his wife with another dude and send it to him
2. You drive his car into the ocean (which has the body of his wife in it, but you never see it or how she got there)
3. You talk to Jeff and then he dies in a car accident
Old 09-28-2008   #13
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
You don't actually see him do anything, don't worry. Here are the encounters:
1. You take a picture of his wife with another dude and send it to him
2. You drive his car into the ocean (which has the body of his wife in it, but you never see it or how she got there)
3. You talk to Jeff and then he dies in a car accident
About Number 2
You DO see her body, it's in the back of car, you can see it through the window, that's why the police come after you when they see you driving the car.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008   #14
rappo
Professional Dumbass

Oh... well then I forgot about it :p it's not that big a deal really
Old 09-28-2008   #15
Klone

Klone is on a distinguished roadKlone is on a distinguished road
lol, this topic scared for a sec, seeing as my name is Jeff.
Klone is offline   Reply With Quote