Old 09-17-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
GTA Vice City mod round-up 09/17

Here are four GTA Vice City mods that I added in the past week:

Koenigsegg CCX

Lamborghini Gallardo XiON Patrol

Voodoo Police

Mazda Enous Roadster
Enjoy!
Old 09-17-2008   #2
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I like the Voodoo Police, but not so much the other ones. Don't get me wrong, they look great. I just don't like cars in a game that were made years after the year the game is set in.
Old 09-17-2008   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Yeah I totally know what you mean WiM, I'm the same way. It just seems like Lamborghini mods are the most downloaded, so I supply the people with what they want! It's a shame though more modders don't conform to the game's actual look and feel.
Old 09-18-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
even if the game is old just like gta3 and san andreas. And yet people are still making mod's like cars, Building, Skins It just shows that you will always go back and think i should put this in and show it off and then you start the modding back up for all to do again. I am still modding all the 3d gta's on my p.c and i never get sick of it. I added some much that i am adding more to them. But gta is one of them games were you can just keep modding and never get fedup with. There is always a new way to mod the games and add fun stuff
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #5
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I remember Totally 80's mods for Vice City, with and improved Stinger (to look more like the Ferrari 365 GTS/4 used in Miami Vice), Sonny Crockett skins, new clothing, ... But all things from the eighties. Modding is a great thing, I agree with that. But I think you should use cars, skins, buildings, ... that are typical to the era the game is set in, that's all.
Old 09-18-2008   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
great point. But do you think it is great to set vice city in a year era like 90's. With new buildings and textures and new cars if you set it up righ and it works
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote