Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2008   #1
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Help with finding pics..

Hi there. Does anybody here have any decent pictures of the following characters: The U.L Paper Dude, Bulgarin, Johnny The Biker, Gordon Sargent, Saint Michael, Darko Brevic, Dardan Petrela, Kamel?, Jay Hamilton, Luca and his crew, Anthony Carrado, Aidan O'Malley(preferably a screenshot of him staring into the sunset), The random characters & finally, the girlfriends (including Michelle & Kate). And would you be willing to upload them for me? I've searched everywhere and found either none of them or any decent pics of them. I'm looking to photoshop together a collage of all the characters (well all I can find pics of anyway) for my background Also, just wondering, would I legally be allowed to do so? It'd be for private use only..Thanks.

Or, alternatively, does anybody know where I could find pics of these characters?

Last edited by leelee862; 09-20-2008 at 06:10 AM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
You can go to google or go to the official website http://rockstargames.com/

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008   #3
ELXSQUISHY
Anti S.O.B machine.

ELXSQUISHY is on a distinguished roadELXSQUISHY is on a distinguished roadELXSQUISHY is on a distinguished roadELXSQUISHY is on a distinguished road
Try google or one of those picture uploading websites like photobucket or tinypic
Old 09-20-2008   #4
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Tried Google, And several GTA related websites and pics of these characters seem to be very scarce. Thanks anyway though.
Old 09-20-2008   #5
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Here dude this is a list and Pics of some of the Gta IV Characters you are Looking for. I hope this Helps

http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/wiki/GTA_IV_Characters

Here is a list and Pic of Someof the random Characters

http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/articl...aracters-Guide

Last edited by claud3; 09-22-2008 at 05:58 PM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #6
leelee862

Hey, nevermind. I've finished it now and I must say i'm quite happy with how it's turned out. I mean for my first photoshop project it looks pretty damn good. I don't mean to toot my own horn or nothing but, beep beep! Johnny was a bar-steward to get a pic of though. I had to go through loads of trouble to get one. Dead worth it though - couldn't have a collage of all the characters without him.
Old 09-22-2008   #7
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
mind sharing the collage you put together?
i'd like to see it!
Old 09-23-2008   #8
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
mind sharing the collage you put together?
i'd like to see it!
Same here.

Please share your work. I'm interested.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #9
leelee862

EDIT: TAKEN OFF

Last edited by leelee862; 09-23-2008 at 01:55 PM..
Old 09-23-2008   #10
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Wow man, great work! Looks awsome!

I like the one without the IV sign on it
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #11
leelee862

Thanks man, i'm dead proud of it

Now, who the hell left me the -13 negative rep telling me to "SHARE"?
Old 09-23-2008   #12
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee862 View Post
Thanks man, i'm dead proud of it

Now, who the hell left me the -13 negative rep telling me to "SHARE"?
You should be dead proud Fuck, I couldn't even come CLOSE to matching your work.

WTF about the rep!?!?
Old 09-23-2008   #13
leelee862

What the fuck, seriously? Who's the dickhead that's given me more negative feedback, telling me to "SHARE"? Silly little children.

Mods, can you remove it at all? It's ridiculous. I've received -31 neg rep today for nothing.
Old 09-23-2008   #14
Staffybull97

I agree it's really dumb, but I don't think Staff/Mods/Admins can delete rep

What would I know though?
Old 09-23-2008   #15
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Don't take it to heart. The reputation feature shouldn't be taken too seriously. Staff won't remove any -reps from your account unless they're excessive (group of members trolling another, etc.).

Looks like some people wanted you to give the sources to the images you used.

I guess some people don't realize that this is a forum. If you want to discuss something with someone (so long as it's on-topic), post. If it's unrelated, send the user a private message.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote