Old 09-10-2008   #1
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
Multiplayer Idea

I think GTA4 should have like a manhunt mode or something. I was thinking how fun it would be to be searching through the city hunting down your friends. The problem of course is that it's impossible to hide with your position marked on your head, but it would be impossible to find anybody without it. So I think there should be like a locator thing that beeps faster as you get closer to your target and slower when you go farther away. That would keep a good balance and still make things fun when someone has located you as close as he can and is searching for you just around the block.

Thoughts?
Old 09-10-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Dude you should move that to the multiplayer section. This is were all gta iv online threads are

here is the link move it to here

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=299
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #3
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
thats a good idea!!

Rockstar is kinda lame though and I dont see this happenin..................We wanted car moddin......................they gave us car washes (its really easy to keep your car clean by the way..CONSIDERING THE WHOLE MAP IS STREETS.....i've only notice my car get dirt on it when driving in underground subway system)

garble garblecookie monster

I really do like this idea though. get a job @ rockstar and make it happin!
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #4
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
There's nothing wrong with rockstar they wanted to make the game more realistic and car mods was'nt a big deal to me.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote