Old 09-08-2008   #1
DECEiFER
Craic Head

DECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enough
GTA IV - PC Specs

Hi folks,

I'm a newbie to these forums, so I'll first off say hi to you all.

I don't have a games' console, and I have been anticipating a PC release of IV. Now that it's confirmed, I'd like to know if anyone has any info regarding the Minimum and Recommended Specifications for running it? My PC is way old, and I'm a college student who cannot afford to upgrade in the near future.

What I run is:
Intel P4 3.2GHz Prescott
Twin Mos 2GB (4x512MB) DDR-400 PC3200 RAM
Asus GeForce 6800 GE 256 DDR3

It's probably not going to run well, if at all, on my machine. I can only hope.

DECEiFER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008   #2
DECEiFER
Craic Head

DECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enoughDECEiFER will become famous soon enough
Thanks for posting so quickly. I run XP MCE SP3, and will steer clear of Vista for as long as it's convenient to do so. Harddrive space is not an issue, as I am sporting 2TB in total. I may be able to run it on low settings according to those predictions, which is better than nothing.

Thanks again.

Tune in with Winamp!

Also, you can visit/tune in via the website at http://www.algorhythmradio.net
Old 09-08-2008   #3
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Seif! Welcome

No information about GTA IVs minimum and recommended specifications yet, although there have been rumors etc.

Quote:
Minimum Specs
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
Video card (generic): NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800Pro or better

Recommended Specs
CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better is recommended
RAM: 1GB for XP; 2GB for Vista is recommended
Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
Video card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better
Just like everything else, the actual PC specs will be posted on the front page when they are released.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008   #4
DECEiFER
Craic Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
Seif! Welcome

No information about GTA IVs minimum and recommended specifications yet, although there have been rumors etc.

Just like everything else, the actual PC specs will be posted on the front page when they are released.
Thanks love.

Tune in with Winamp!

Old 09-08-2008   #5
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Welcome to the forums DECEiFER.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #6
DECEiFER
Craic Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0785 View Post
Welcome to the forums DECEiFER.
Thank you very much. I was a member here briefly before during 2005, but I just cannot remember what my handle was. So, I made a new account since I know that both Koolio and iKlipse keep this place in order.

Tune in with Winamp!

Old 09-09-2008   #7
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DECEiFER View Post
Thank you very much. I was a member here briefly before during 2005, but I just cannot remember what my handle was. So, I made a new account since I know that both Koolio and iKlipse keep this place in order.
We're not the only guys

Yeah, you could have given me an email address or something that you registered with and I would've been able to find your account... If it is still around from 2005 that is.
Old 09-09-2008   #8
DECEiFER
Craic Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
We're not the only guys

Yeah, you could have given me an email address or something that you registered with and I would've been able to find your account... If it is still around from 2005 that is.
Ah it makes no odds. I only made a few posts on it. It can be deleted if you can/want. I will continue to use this account if that's cool?

Tune in with Winamp!

Old 09-09-2008   #9
iKlipse

Sure, I will just find a way and if I can't then one of the admins can.
Old 09-09-2008   #10
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
hmmmm...

I'm going to upgrade my PC 15 days later to:

4 gigs ram
1 gigs graphic 8900 or 8500
cpu 5.2
500 gig hard drive

I think it's enough to play with it!!!!
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #11
DJ Nick
Hellloooo

DJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enough
The fuck?
I didn't know that you guys were the same people.
I am seriously confused.
Old 09-09-2008   #12
DECEiFER
Craic Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Nick View Post
The fuck?
I didn't know that you guys were the same people.
I am seriously confused.
FuZzY? What do you mean?

Tune in with Winamp!

Old 09-10-2008   #13
DJ Nick
Hellloooo

DJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enough
I didn't realise you guys we're on here, and I didn't realise that iKlipse was related to AB.