Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2008   #31
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Well for those of you who hate the soundtrack in GTA4 you'll be pleased to know that the PC Version of the game includes a new Radio Station called "Independence FM" where you can build a playlist of Songs from your Hard Drive.
Well i love the radio-station in gta 4. But this new station is a good thing so you can have a mixure of your favorite music without adverts
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #32
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Well actually, the Custom Radio in GTA IV is one of the few things that works on the PC version, you even get a DJ, Idents, Commercials and News and Weatehr Reports if you have the set up as "Radio" which really helps blend your playlist into the game without missing any important messages on the radio and news.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #33
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
never knew that. I just thought it was the same has the other gta mp3 stations cool
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #34
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Well actually, the Custom Radio in GTA IV is one of the few things that works on the PC version, you even get a DJ, Idents, Commercials and News and Weatehr Reports if you have the set up as "Radio" which really helps blend your playlist into the game without missing any important messages on the radio and news.
That's pretty awesome.

So do we have to copypaste shortcuts/mp3's into a folder or can we actually specify the location ingame now?
Old 12-05-2008   #35
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Still have to copy files/shortcuts to the custom folder, and then scan it ingame so it picks them all up. Go for a full scan rather than a quick scan if you want the full Radio Features, that way after a full scan it will cross-fade tracks with the DJ's comments and Idents.
Old 01-19-2009   #36
K-Will

K-Will is on a distinguished roadK-Will is on a distinguished road
i agree i wish you can have custom song from your hard drive, like for the 360 and PS3

Last edited by K-Will; 01-19-2009 at 01:46 AM..
K-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #37
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
im a huge music fan most of the songs i liked besides the san juan sounds not just because i cant understand it but because most of those reggaton artists didnt appeal to me and the beat had some good songs i didnt really like it cus its modern rap and thats a whole another thing in general for me.
now for another thing all those guys negative repping this guy for just posting his opinion need to do better shit with there time people neg rep on these forums all the time for the stupidest crap even if there just for peoples opinion need to all the admins out there maybe you can do somethin about it in the future.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #38
Ash_735

To be honest I'm wondering why all new people seem to be in the Red right away, but by the looks of things the main complaint is that they are bumping old threads and should read the rules about our policy.
Old 01-19-2009   #39
Zeshil

Zeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished road
I love JnR such great tunes for running people over. It reminds me of the classical music station in GTA3. I hated the radio station selection's at first but they all set the mood for the area,car and what you are up too. The only one I dont really listen too is IF99 I think

Last edited by Zeshil; 01-19-2009 at 07:12 AM..
Zeshil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #40
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
Independent FM is all I listen to. I wish I could disable almost all the other channels so I wouldn't have to search through all of them to get to the custom music.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote