Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2008   #1
Claude_Fogerty
Fogerty Fan
Newbie Member

Claude_Fogerty is an unknown quantity at this point
I found out something that may make you sad

I read somewhere that since Hot Coffee, R* removed the ability to mod the games on PC.
Don't know if this is true, just a heads-up.
Old 09-06-2008   #2
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

GTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these parts
Are you serious?
GTA IV KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #3
Claude_Fogerty
Fogerty Fan
Newbie Member

Claude_Fogerty is an unknown quantity at this point
Sadly, yes.
Old 09-06-2008   #4
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
That´ll never happen. I think Rockstar love most of the stuff our great comnunity creates, so I think this is BS.
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #5
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Could you give us a source, so we can judge the reliability of this info?
I seriously don't think this makes sense, if Rockstar wants to avoid scandals like the Hot Coffee, the only thing to do would be to be more careful this time.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
ohhhh...shit! DAMN IT!
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #7
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
I doubt they will ever do that i know rockstar would hate to disapoint there fans like that

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #8
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

GTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these parts
i never played any pc gta's so i dont really care
Old 09-06-2008   #9
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Unless there is a source to show that its true, I'm not believing.

I doubt I would believe it in the first place because Modding is one of the biggest reasons for buying the PC versions of the GTA Games (in my opinion, anyways)
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #10
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
They might have, or might not have. We won't know until the PC version is released or a credible source can collaborate your post.

Either the modding community pissed them off badly enough to remove modification support. Or simply will be alot harder/very different because of the modified engine.
Old 09-06-2008   #11
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

Who gives a shit!
Old 09-06-2008   #12
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

Some guy gave me bad rep cause i said "I don't give a shit" how pathetic
Old 09-06-2008   #13
norby89

norby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA IV KING View Post
duh! appearantly people do give a shit.
norby89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #14
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

Why do people give a shit
Old 09-06-2008   #15
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA IV KING View Post
You want to know whats pathetic it's you there is nothing wrong with anyone on here except for you.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote