Old 09-05-2008   #1
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

GTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these parts
Nano 360 Reference

I'm sorry if this Thread has already been posted and im sorry if everyone knows this easter egg but there is a refernce to Xbox 360 and Ipod Nano called Nano 360 respond if you have seen this reference
GTA IV KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #2
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I haven't seen or heard this reference, where did you see or hear this?

Quote:
I've seen it on a few billboards in Algonquin.
Oh yeah, never noticed it until now.

Last edited by The Shy Child.; 09-05-2008 at 03:06 PM..
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #3
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

GTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these parts
Its on the GTAGaming.com parodies and references webpage
Old 09-05-2008   #4
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen it on a few billboards in Algonquin.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #5
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Old, Sorry to say...
________
Silver Surfer Vaporizer

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 10:00 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #6
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

Maybe it's like a Ipod nano that can store xbox 360 games on it and you can play them that would be cool!