Old 09-02-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Urgently Need a Voice Actor

Hey guys, Brotha here.

Just wanted to annouce that I need a guy that can do some voice acting for me, nothing much, but a few lines. The voice will be featured in trailer #2 for "The Red Connection", my upcoming GTA IV Machinima movie.

If you want to give it a shot, record the lines and send them to lost_rockar@hotmail.com.

Here´s the lines: (dots are pauses)

(Male American, normal voice. Revengeful mood. Angered. Kind of like Max Payne) : They Took My Brother......criminals......scum that only wanna see the world burn. They say that Blood doesn´t wash out Blood....clearly they´ve never been pissed off. ( I want the last part to be more angry than the rest.)

(Female American, a little bit scared and stressed) : Mark, are you okay ??

(American Cop, stressed, shouting!) : Get outta there!

(Female American, a little bit scared and stressed, shouting!) : What are you doing ??

(Male American, normal voice. Revengeful mood. Angered. Determined.Kind of like Max Payne) : Finishing what he started.

So, if anyone could record atleast any of the lines it would help awfully much!

Cheers,

Brotha
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote