Old 08-23-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Grand Theft Anathema!

I love GTA IV, and I love music. Here´s the result. It´s kind of a transition movie like the Andrew guy´s.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/256915.html

Note:

1. The reason to why the video is so short is that my Movie Maker fucked up after like 50 % of the movie, so I could only save this part. I´ll put the rest in a part II sometime in the future.
2. The transistion sound and video that should be between each clip vanished without a trace, so you have to settle with a black screen instead lol.

~Brotha
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008   #2
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Another great video, Brotha! I love these types of videos. Make more!
Old 08-23-2008   #3
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
I will, cause it was pretty fun to do ;D
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008   #4
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Nice, enjoyed that! Just hope that you might wanna buy a Mac, because it actually speeds up the process of video editing, and best of all, it won't crash

You can also do more Pro videos with a Mac.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008   #5
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
lol @ r.kelly i beliebe i can fly andguy goin 100 feet in air lol
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008   #6
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Lol that was good, Brotha.
your video's never seize to amaze me.
+rep.