Old 08-22-2008   #1
Son606

Son606 can only hope to improve
GTA IV Myths

Ok so I have heard of 2 big myths in GTA IV, that being the RATMAN and a ghost at the Sprunk factory.

So are any of these myths real or is it just some idiot making it all up?

Btw what does a Ratman actually look like??
Son606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #2
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I don't know about Ratman, I've never seen it. The "ghost" at the sprunk factory is a myth. It is a combination of the muffled sound of the wind outside and the old factory creaking. It's a creepy place, but not haunted.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #3
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
The ghost at the Sprunk factory is actually the bouncer outside Honkers.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #4
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
Damn, I should have checked that stuff out. I sold my 360 yesterday...lol.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #5
calumn
fingerless glove

calumn has a little shameless behaviour in the past
if you stop outside the enterance to the GTAIV equivilent to the empire state building for a minute or so, then a body should land somewhere in the road. the amazing thing about this is, that an ambulance will drive on by, revive the NPC and it'll just walk off and go about its day, just like them jumping 1000ft into a sheet of cold concrete had never happened.
Old 08-29-2008   #6
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Well, in GTA, thats what people do.
They die by whatever way, and the paramedics revive them like nothing happend.
The Ghost is what Yam said.
And Ratman, i havent seen him, but i do believe he is out there.
Old 08-29-2008   #7
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
Theres no ghost, no aliens, no Ratman and no NPC zombies in GTA IV.
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #8
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
what is ratman?
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #9
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Ratman is "featured" to be a homeless 'bum/zombie type person' who lives in the tunnels of the subway.
And apparently eat's people, too.
Old 08-30-2008   #10
lemon_factory

lemon_factory is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't believe any of that is true. I mean... In every single GTA game there's either a bigfoot, a jeti, aliens, zombies, flying shoes or whatnot. So... Yeah.
Old 09-02-2008   #11
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
It's just fun to wonder :-)
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008   #12
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I just wish there was a crazy homeless guy who would attack you, but not all the time in the same place.
Old 09-02-2008   #13
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
What would be fun is if Rockstar actually put bigfoot in san andreas or this "ratman" guy in gta iv. Then we could actually look for them, but still know they're there somewhere.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008   #14
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
ive heard voices in the sprunk factory only if you go there before the mission i think
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008   #15
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
ive heard voices in the sprunk factory only if you go there before the mission i think
If you shoot a gun in there you will here a biker say your out of here and there is a honker's strip club near there with bikers there must have been a biker near i did this also and it was nothing but a biker saying your out of here if you go to the honker's strip club and shoot a gun or get in a fight in there you will here them say it.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote