Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb Something Big Coming Up!

Ill put this short. Today Im starting on my biggest GTA Project ever. I have never attempted, nor even thought about doing this, but I now have the oppurtunity and Im taking it. I will work for weeks, months, to bring you the best GTA IV Machinima movie youve ever seen, this I promise. I wont spoil too much, but I will tell you this:

1. Working title is Homecoming, remember this, cause all updates will be filed under that name.
2. Estimated lenght is 40 Minutes.
3. Complete, custom story.
4. Teasers and trailers will be released, to hype up the movie.

Thanks for reading.

~Brotha
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #2
Thomas B.
Streets ahead
Loyal Member

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Sounds cool. Can you give an estimated release date.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #3
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Puuh, depends, but late September should be close enough.
Old 08-10-2008   #4
Thomas B.
Streets ahead
Loyal Member

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
ahh, so the "months" doesn't fit, just weeks
Old 08-10-2008   #5
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I can not wait. You are a legend when it comes to making great video's
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #6
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
I can not wait. You are a legend when it comes to making great video's
I agree he is good at vids i can't wait neither.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #7
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Can't wait man. Will be epic.
Old 08-10-2008   #8
Thomas B.
Streets ahead
Loyal Member

Yes, but if i was him, I would wait for the PC version to come out, it would make it easier.

Edit: My 200th post!
Old 08-10-2008   #9
eltankejorge

eltankejorge is infamous around these partseltankejorge is infamous around these partseltankejorge is infamous around these parts
were your going to uploaded You Tube or Gametrailer.
Old 08-10-2008   #10
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
If done right, you will be a god however if done the wrong your career IS OVER and everyone will HATE YOU.

40 minutes? Goodluck with that I hope you pull this off because I dont think its possible for some1 to make a 30minute+ movie in GTA and make it good. I know this one dude who made a 1 hour san andreas movie. It was complete shit because he used TEXT instead of VOICE OVER.

lol..

Max Payne is right. PC version will be alot easier
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #11
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Whats machinama?

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #12
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
That sounds awsome. I really can't wait.
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #13
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwecruz View Post
Whats machinama?
Basically a movie made using a video game. Red vs. Blue is a machinima series.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #14
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBlanco View Post
If done right, you will be a god however if done the wrong your career IS OVER and everyone will HATE YOU.

40 minutes? Goodluck with that I hope you pull this off because I dont think its possible for some1 to make a 30minute+ movie in GTA and make it good. I know this one dude who made a 1 hour san andreas movie. It was complete shit because he used TEXT instead of VOICE OVER.

lol..

Max Payne is right. PC version will be alot easier
I agree, win or lose.

PC will be easier, but my current rig sucks donkeyballs.
Old 08-10-2008   #15
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Sounds awesome Brotha! Can't wait to see the result!