Old 08-20-2008   #1
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Swing of Death on Cycle

Woah! This was awesome, jsut a minute ago I took a motorcycle to the swing of death. It push my bike back into the other playground equipment but I went flying all the way to Rotterdam Tower! Niko hit it, then fell. From the Swing of Death all the way to the middle of Algonquin Niko flew! It was awesome! He died though after hitting the ground, but I'm doing that again!
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #2
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Sounds like fun. Not gonna lie I always feel like playing IV whenever someone mentions something about the swingset...even though I've already done everything possible with it and have used every vehicle...

Vid?
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #3
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
haha funniest was when i was trying it with a bobcat and i musta knocked someone over cuz i had it up against the pole he pulled me out i was flat on the ground he was between the door and the truck and it all of a sudden flew off and i saw the guy flying away cuz the door got him lol.
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #4
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
that would be awesomely funny!
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #5
WheresMalik
Please and Hate Yourself

WheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enough
Wait, where is this Swing of Death? Got one of those Map QuickClicks or whatever to show me where it is, kind sir?

I've heard OF it, but was never interested in it until now. I guess I could Google it but should you WANT to show me where it is, that'd still be mighty kind.
WheresMalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #6
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Here you goooooo:

http://snapmap.wikigta.org/index.php...e=&set=632,408

I was tryin' to find a video on youtube, but dammit, can't seem to find a decent one.
atdray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #7
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Just to clarify, there is only the one swingset that does this right?
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #8
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Yes, JRussell.
Well, two.
But they are in the same park, pretty much right next to each other.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote