Old 08-19-2008   #1
OliverDucky
Newbie Member

OliverDucky is an unknown quantity at this point
But am I the only one creeped out by Eddie Low?

His mannerisms and his way of speeking the second time you talk to him and the subsequent mission.... I mean really it's almost shocking that R* would let us get away this far in a game without someone like that basically beheading us in a dark alley.

Surely I'm not the only one to feel this way... I've always wondered this, how is it our main character was so far advanced over the plot devices? Wouldn't it be more exciting to have to watch our backs so to speak while we were playing?

Sorry I kinda jumped to two different ideas...

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. Firefox has been acting goofy on me. Please delete or close this thread and leave the other open.

Last edited by ZCAB; 08-19-2008 at 02:36 AM.. Reason: Double post
OliverDucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008   #2
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
You can delete your threads yourself using the "Edit" button. I'll delete it for you this time, though.
ZCAB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008   #3
OliverDucky
Newbie Member

OliverDucky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
You can delete your threads yourself using the "Edit" button. I'll delete it for you this time, though.
Sorry then. If you feel my thread is worth deleting go ahead. I just ran across a story on DIGG about him and thought it was kinda cool and tried it out for myself He really is creepy as hell you have to admit. I mean the only other person even close to him in any way shape or form was the ice cream woman. She was just insanely ambiguous.
OliverDucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008   #4
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
He is really creepy, I haven't refreshed myself of some of the stuff he says, but things like animals masturbating and what he's doen to kids (killed some, I think), is really something that should have been picked up on other than some of the stuff in the game. for example, what's more offensive, the fact that an in-game character has abused kids or something, or that you can play a sex mini-game in San Andreas (an 18 game)?