Old 08-19-2008   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
100% Club Membership Cards

rappo and I have developed a 100% Club membership card generator to be used in signatures for members of the Rockstar Social Club's GTA IV 100% Club.

Follow the image below to generate your membership card!

Old 08-19-2008   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Enjoy, everybody! If you encounter any bugs or have any suggestions, don't hesitate to PM me or Slim.
Old 08-19-2008   #3
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Cool guys, thanks.
Old 08-19-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
here. Is there a rule that you have to have a 100% I.D and gamertag information. Or can you make it up. The reason i ask is that i put in any random number and name and got one here is the proof

Last edited by claud3; 08-20-2008 at 08:06 AM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well the only way we could really filter out which are and are not real is if we could someway link this generator with the Social Club database or something and have it check for validity, but uh... we don't exactly have that kind of control

Hopefully people who use the tag will be honest about it. It's no fun if you didn't actually earn it.
Old 08-19-2008   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
here even better the person who got the 100% I.D card could they not give you the link to the site as proof of them getting it. So you do not need a link generator. Look i do not want to sound like i am pointing out faults.

Last edited by claud3; 08-19-2008 at 02:03 PM..
Old 08-19-2008   #7
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Well there is no way to direct link that, so we would have to get the 100% Club rank number (which really is the one that should be used on the card, not the Social Club number) and check to make sure it all matches up. Otherwise the member could give us a screenshot of the 100% Club as proof. Really this is all based on honesty, as will be future features we'll (hopefully) have implemented on site. We just hope people are mature enough to be honest about it all.
Old 08-19-2008   #8
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I really don't think there's any point in lying about whether or not you got it.
Old 08-19-2008   #9
claud3
Banned
Banned

ok cool. Thankz for clearing this up for me. I just want to know, I have not got 100% I.d card so you know. And again thank you very much.