Old 08-18-2008   #1
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
100% Social Club card

I have made 100%, and I notice a few members here have the 100% Social Club card with there psn/gamertag as there sig, I find the card on the website, but it can only be printed and I can't save the image either, and the name on the card is just Niko Bellic.

Can someone help me out, I would like to have the Club card as my sig.
Old 08-18-2008   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Mines Photoshopped, I've got the PSD so give me your Social Club number, name, and platform played and I'll make you one.
Old 08-18-2008   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I could even make an auto-generator for this if you want, Slim
As in, you just type in a name and number then boom it makes the image.
Old 08-18-2008   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah I was actually hoping we could do stuff like that, problem is for the name I'm using GarageGothic text previews, copying the image, removing background, retouching, and resizing in Photoshop. The font is like $40 and we would need it to do it properly.
Old 08-18-2008   #5
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Hey, I'm really good at PHP stuff. I could make a card generator.

Edit: Well, I'm pretty lazy right now, but if you want a 100% club userbar, just PM me. Below is a sample, but tell me if you want it to have a different wave effect and things.

Last edited by Thomas B.; 08-18-2008 at 04:58 PM..
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008   #6
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Hey Despirited. Yeah, you have to Photoshop it. That's what I ended up doing. Kind of sucks the Social Club doesn't give you the option.

As for the 100% generator, hopefully people that honestly got 100% will use it.
Old 08-18-2008   #7
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
hay guise im part of teh club 2! luk herz muy 1337 crerd
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

If you're interested in one of these cards, refer to this thread for information on the new generator.