Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you want the Crap Shack to reopen?
Yes 68 83.95%
No 13 16.05%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2008   #76
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Oh for sure man, it's always been like that.
Old 08-15-2008   #77
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
On the subject or reregs going straight for the CS to wreak havoc, wouldn't that help you in spotting them? I know there's that bad times when they post the shit, but from my experience as a moderator the only realistic way of spotting a rereg is for the rereg to be a twat, you get your suspicions and run an IP check. Unless there's a plug-in you use that I'm not aware of.

Personally I think the CS gives that spam place that most people want, so then you don't get the useless threads in other places that just clog up the place. And as I've said, the oppurtunity to easily ID reregs. So obviously I've voted yes
Old 08-15-2008   #78
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
I vote yes... and the reason? I've always wanted a place to ask pointless, mostly spam, questions.
Old 08-16-2008   #79
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
So, whats going to happen after this poll closes?
Old 08-16-2008   #80
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
It's going to be opened, as determined by the poll.
Old 08-16-2008   #81
Oskar

Oskar has a spectacular aura aboutOskar has a spectacular aura aboutOskar has a spectacular aura aboutOskar has a spectacular aura aboutOskar has a spectacular aura aboutOskar has a spectacular aura aboutOskar has a spectacular aura aboutOskar has a spectacular aura aboutOskar has a spectacular aura aboutOskar has a spectacular aura aboutOskar has a spectacular aura about
How long to go?

http://e.imagehost.org/0758/Laugh.png
don't ask about the sig. it's one of those
nights that you're so tired you have no clue what you're doing
Old 08-16-2008   #82
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
How longs a piece of string?

When we get around to it :p

We've still got some stuff to discuss before we actually open it. So don't expect it open within the hour or anything :p

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
Old 08-16-2008   #83
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
It's over!
Closed Thread