Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2008   #1
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Georgia (USA) Teens Blame GTA

Quote:
We've got another "blame it on GTA" story to add to the list. This time, several teens in Georgia are blaming Rockstar's game for teaching them about Molotov cocktails.
Quote:
Officials said the teens -- ages 15 and 16 -- told authorities they learned "how to do it" from playing the video game "Grand Theft Auto."
Source: http://www.kombo.com/article.php?artid=11532
Old 08-08-2008   #2
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
"Niko! Want to learn how to make molotov cocktails?"

"No Roman, I can find them on the streets."

(N)
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #3
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Hmm, this just says that GTA IV is more popular than Ocean's Thirteen.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #4
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
First off, they weren't "old enough" to be able to play the game. 17 and up!

Second. Since when does the game go over how to make a molotov? Did I miss that mission too!? First the how to rob and kill a taxi cab driver, now this.

And finally, another case of people trying to use GTA as a scapegoat. Come the fuck on.
Old 08-08-2008   #5
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokujitsu View Post
First off, they weren't "old enough" to be able to play the game. 17 and up!

Second. Since when does the game go over how to make a molotov? Did I miss that mission too!? First the how to rob and kill a taxi cab driver, now this.

And finally, another case of people trying to use GTA as a scapegoat. Come the fuck on.
You also missed the mission where your objective is to run over some Swedish guy's plants.

The media thinks it works like this.

Failing in school = video games = GTA = BLOODBLOOD
Old 08-08-2008   #6
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Just further proof that teenagers are fucking stupid (generally speaking, IMO). I exclude myself from that portion of teens however.
Old 08-08-2008   #7
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
and the teens on this forum
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #8
bluesbrothers
Canucks Fan

bluesbrothers is on a distinguished roadbluesbrothers is on a distinguished road
I'll bet you anything jack thompson will have another fit.
bluesbrothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #9
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Why? What's happening? Now EVERYBODY's blaming GTA for a stupid mistake they made.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #10
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
OK, lol. When im gonna get into fight with someone and beat the shit out of them i just say i have played Tekken.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #11
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
they werent old enouhgh to play.
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #12
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
I was watching Most Shocking on truTV last night. The theme was Citizens Under Attack. I kept thinking

"All these criminals could just blame it on GTA...!"

I'm half tempted to start a 'GTA Made Me Do It!' photoshop fun thread... anybody good with photoshop?
Old 08-09-2008   #13
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
"Niko, i need you to pick up some supplies for me at a hardware store"
"Get some gas, an empty 40oz Bottle, and a rag."
"Now Niko, if i give you 20 dollars, and if everything to pay is $42.75, how much will come out of your pocket?"
Why cant GTA be like that?!
People these days, maaaan.
Old 08-09-2008   #14
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
I haven't played GTA IV yet, so I don't know if it's in that game. But, in the previous GTAs, nowhere does it say what is in a molotov cocktail. All they are (in the game) are bottles that are on fire that you throw at people. Nowhere does it say what is in the bottle. So these fuck wits had to do their researching from something other than a video game.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #15
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I stubbed my toe walking past my studio door. Fucking GTA4!