Old 08-12-2008   #1
xxsilk109xx
Newbie Member

xxsilk109xx is an unknown quantity at this point
Im stuck, please help me :)

First of all I would like to say HI to everyone on the fourms, the place looks great, thanks!

I was on another GTA forum and it sucked, so hopefully someone here will be able to help me!

For the past 3 weeks I have been getting no mission updates at all. I have been stuck on side missions and meeting random people for little petty stuff.
Here is what I have done.
The last mission I have completed and the mission it says Im on whenever I load the game is "Diamonds are a girls best friend". I am positive that I beat that mission, because I have read the guide to the mission and I have done all the steps.
According to the stats screen I have completed everyones missions up to 100 percent expect Roman, I have about 76 percent of his missions done. It also says that I have 73 percent game completion.

I was driving around after me and roman went to visit Bernie for the first time and I saw that Bernie had called or text me ( i dont remember which) and he wanted me to come over. Well I was doing something else at that time and I never went there, since then I have never heard from Bernie or done a single mission for him. I have tried to call him but there was no answer.

I have got all the cars for brucie and stevie, did all the missions for Jacob, everyone that is my friend I have unlocked there special ability. And I am just going on dates, hanging out with friends, and there are no more missions for me to do. I have read around and tried everything that is obvious, like make calls, etc.
I have checked the internet and have no emails. Its like I am in a stale mate with the game and mission progress.

There has to be something that I am doing or not doing that is not letting me progress. I have run out of things to do.
The only thing I have not done is all of the cop car missions. I still need to complete that, but damn I need to access Bernie missions or something!!!

Please help me as I am getting discouraged
xxsilk109xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Hmmmm hold on i will see if i can help you welcome to the forums by the way i use to go to gtaforums and i agree it sucked to but yeah i will go and see if i can find you some answers ok.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #3
mM1k3y

mM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enough
this may be the problem, on your phone go to options and ther will be a thing that says sleep mode or somthind like that but if you turned it on somehow it will stop the main story completly

remember i said it may be called sleepmode so if ther is nothing that says that than it is called something other than that
mM1k3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008   #4
Frankie_bea
Newbie Member

Frankie_bea is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember somthing similar happening to me at this point in the game....unfortunatly i cant remember what i had to do, have you tried phoning people in your phone for missions or checked your emails theres usually something there, im fairly sure it will be in your email.

if i remember i'll edit this post
Frankie_bea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008   #5
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Hmm, my mate's got this problem. I didn't have this problem, all I can think of is ring Roman then probably seeing as you haven't done his missions 100%, or just try ringing everyone in your contact list.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008   #6
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Try checking your emails.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote