Old 08-12-2008   #1
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Skatepark?

My friend told me there is a skate park out in the ocean, I don't believe him, anyone know of this?
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
There is no skate park out in the ocean.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #3
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0785 View Post
There is no skate park out in the ocean.
Blaze is absolutely right. There are no skateparks under, or in the ocean. However, there are few skateparks in LC.

Is that enough content?

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #4
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
If there was, I'm sure someone would have found it.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #5
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
well according to my friend he did lol, He spent like 20 minutes trying to show me. lol
Old 08-13-2008   #6
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
That doesn't make any sense to me. R* has had some weird stuff in their games, but putting something randomly in the ocean has never been one of them. I think your friend was pulling your leg.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #7
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSilver65 View Post
well according to my friend he did lol, He spent like 20 minutes trying to show me. lol
Well, I don't care what your friend did or told you. If you wanna spend 20 minutes with your buddy tryin' to find a skatepark out in the middle of the water, have fun.
Old 08-13-2008   #8
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Nah, there isn't one in the ocean haha. There's a few around Liberty City. Anyway, even if there was one in the ocean, how would you get a bike to it to ride on the park?

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #9
norby89

norby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holster View Post
Nah, there isn't one in the ocean haha. There's a few around Liberty City. Anyway, even if there was one in the ocean, how would you get a bike to it to ride on the park?
with the secret portal gun you get for completing the game 101% of course
norby89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #10
Destructo
Newbie Member

Destructo is an unknown quantity at this point
He might be talking about the skatepark by the ports. And to the comment about getting a bike into the park = spawn cheat.
Destructo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #11
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
You can use the spawn cheat but in some places it will be hard for it to fit and i still don't beleive there is a skate park out in the ocean.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's

Last edited by Blaze0785; 08-13-2008 at 11:09 AM..
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #12
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
There is nothing out in the ocean, as soon as you get around 500 meters out of the city the game simply start to replay the textures and map whilst clocking the distance. So really, just like in San Andreas, you're just repeating the same parts of water over and over and over again. No matter how far or long you travel out, you won't see anything that you didn't see as soon as you went into the ocean area.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #13
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
I got extra territories after swimming 20 minutes into the ocean. And no, I'm not telling the truth.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #14
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Well, i found Bigfoot sitting on a skateboard in the skatepark in the ocean.
And no, im really not telling the truth.
Old 08-13-2008   #15
BlackSilver65

Quote:
Originally Posted by atdray View Post
Well, I don't care what your friend did or told you. If you wanna spend 20 minutes with your buddy tryin' to find a skatepark out in the middle of the water, have fun.
I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything, I'm just saying he spent all the time trying to show me something that wasn't even there