Old 07-27-2008   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
DLC

I have heard numerous people state the contents of the DLC to which they claim it was announced at this years E3. I havn't been able to dig anything up so I thought i'd ask.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i forgot what it was but i think i herd a dlc is coming out for xbox

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #3
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
There is no information about the contents of the DLC that is supposed to come out only for Xbox live later this year.
Old 07-27-2008   #4
SpitShine
über nuber
Newbie Member

SpitShine is on a distinguished roadSpitShine is on a distinguished roadSpitShine is on a distinguished road
I heard something reminiscent of exclusive content for Xbox LIVE. Quite a shame for PS3 owners, but I'm sure they will eventually release it for PS3.
Old 07-27-2008   #5
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
nice explenation i'm a ps3 user but i don't never bother using dlc but again nice find

Old 07-27-2008   #6
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
I hate DLC.

Game companies are just doing it to rip you off! Take Rockstar for example. They make GTA IV. Take out awsome features so the game isnt at it's full potential (in other words,they make it sucks balls) then they make DLC that includes the awsome features but by the time they release that I've already established that GTA IV sucks major balls because the first time I play a game is how I look at it forever.

When I buy a game I want the whole game. I don't want to keep relying on DLC to keep me satisfied. DLC is the devil.

MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #7
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
i feel it should of been out by now, then...thinking realisticly and as far as most possible capitalization on profits, the company will wait until we are feinding out for new content.
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #8
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBlanco View Post
I hate DLC.

Game companies are just doing it to rip you off! Take Rockstar for example. They make GTA IV. Take out awsome features so the game isnt at it's full potential (in other words,they make it sucks balls) then they make DLC that includes the awsome features but by the time they release that I've already established that GTA IV sucks major balls because the first time I play a game is how I look at it forever.

When I buy a game I want the whole game. I don't want to keep relying on DLC to keep me satisfied. DLC is the devil.

This is where you failed so hard i nearly smashed my keyboard to bits. Good fucking god are you thick.

DLC is basically an extension to the original game, giving it extra content that was not developed and added to the original game.

So every damn game that has ever had a extra map made, heaven forbid a TEXTURE was actually cut out before it was released. And then later added again for free in some games?

Hey don't worry, Rockstar only cut out about 15 Gigatwats of extra imaginary content just to piss you off mate.
Old 07-27-2008   #9
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
well I can agree with DLC not being such a godo thing, because in all reality they could/should of just had it in the original copybut they do add cool stuff
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #10
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
DLC is just there to add to the game content. it's not content that was made for the game and then cut.... and if it was it was because it couldn't be polished enough before they had to ship the game. October is going to be an intense gaming month.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #11
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
This is where you failed so hard i nearly smashed my keyboard to bits. Good fucking god are you thick.

DLC is basically an extension to the original game, giving it extra content that was not developed and added to the original game.

So every damn game that has ever had a extra map made, heaven forbid a TEXTURE was actually cut out before it was released. And then later added again for free in some games?

Hey don't worry, Rockstar only cut out about 15 Gigatwats of extra imaginary content just to piss you off mate.
Yes it is an extension but that doesnt mean that rockstar could have took things out to make the DLC sell more, we've seen these kind of tactics from Rockstar before.. They said on both LCS and VCS it would definatly not be released for ps2 so everyone buys them for psp and then BAM it's on ps2.

Btw getting so angry that you nearly smashed your keyboard over that is pathetic.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #12
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Actually i was trying to express how stupid it sounded to me.

So technically Rockstar plus everyone with their kitchen sink in the Gaming Industry is a fucking thief. It's simple according to him.

DLC is the same thing like downloadable maps or addons from the developer. I'm sure nobody called Activision or Microsoft/Bungie assholes for releasing extra maps, some for free even.

I'm sure mostly that people didn't rage when Blizzard decided to rip years worth of extra updates to World of Warcraft and then release them again at a later date, just to piss you off.
Old 07-28-2008   #13
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Actually i was trying to express how stupid it sounded to me.

So technically Rockstar plus everyone with their kitchen sink in the Gaming Industry is a fucking thief. It's simple according to him.

DLC is the same thing like downloadable maps or addons from the developer. I'm sure nobody called Activision or Microsoft/Bungie assholes for releasing extra maps, some for free even.

I'm sure mostly that people didn't rage when Blizzard decided to rip years worth of extra updates to World of Warcraft and then release them again at a later date, just to piss you off.
Although in essence it is DLC, the same as a COD map is DLC but rockstar specificly said they're making them a lot more than your normal DLC. If it's new story missions then it is part of GTA IV, if they continue the story through DLC then this will be achknowlaged in future GTAS (weather or not it's mentioned is irrelivant).
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #14
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
If anything I read that DLC won't be anything major, certainly not new islands or main story missions, I doubt it'd ever be anything that big, I'm expecting more weapons, more online gaming modes and hopefully more Random characters.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #15
Blaze0785

that's not a bad idea all i want is more cars and clothing