Newbie Member

Ľale is an unknown quantity at this point
Next GTA PSP?

Title.

Quote:
Tony Cirpiani: You OK boss?
Salvator Leone: Do I look OK?
Tony Cipriani: No.
Salvator Leone: Then what are you, a fuckin' moron?
Ľale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i never herd of it where did you get that info from

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #3
Ľale
PSP Gamer
Newbie Member

Ľale is an unknown quantity at this point
No, I'm asking a question. I know nothing has been announced, but what is most likely to occur next on the PSP in terms of GTA?

Quote:
Tony Cirpiani: You OK boss?
Salvator Leone: Do I look OK?
Tony Cipriani: No.
Salvator Leone: Then what are you, a fuckin' moron?
Ľale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing, they've jump on the DS side of things now and abandoned all PSP work.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #5
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I don't understand, why on DS? No offense to anyone but it's more of a girl's console. Stupid having one for DS, should be for PSP imo.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #6
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Yeah, I agree. I think GTA should be for the PSP and not DS. Plus they've only made a couple GTA's for the PSP.
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #7
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
The Next if any gta game on the PSP will be will better than L.C.S and V.CS because by the time it comes out there will be a NEW PSP wth new power and process speed and new features. So the next GTA psp game will look alot bigger and better we all hope
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #8
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
I would love to see a new GTA on the PSP... and soon too.
It would be nice to have it set in San Andreas, but I think thats too optimistic as the PSP struggles with Vice City.
So maybe a whole new place, or even a ChinaTown version.

It would be a real shame if R* have abandoned all GTA related dev' for the PSP. Especially as they have quite a few departments that could easily handle it.

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #9
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Nothing, they've jump on the DS side of things now and abandoned all PSP work.
.. When did they say they were abandoning all PSP work?
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #10
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
yeah iv never heard of this...i was never fond of the psp titles but me being me i always give it a try before i judge. iv completed them both though

but yeah where and when did you get informed of this?
Old 08-17-2008   #11
RebelX
Newbie Member

RebelX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holster View Post
I don't understand, why on DS? No offense to anyone but it's more of a girl's console. Stupid having one for DS, should be for PSP imo.
You can't be serious. I looked at this post in utter disbelief and I registered just to reply to this. A girl's console? Are you kidding me? I am not a girl and yet I play my DS all the time. And the DS completely PWNS the PSP in homebrew. The DS just has games that aren't pointed at the hardcore gamer but instead gamers who want to have fun playing games such as Mario Kart, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, etc. If Rockstar thinks they can pull off a GTA title for the DS, they should do it.

However, I am still kind of skeptical of the quality of the game. Personally, I think Rockstar took a BIG gamble developing a GTA title for the DS. But I don't think it's stupid that Rockstar made a GTA title for the DS. I just can't wait to play the game when it comes out.

A girl's console, pshh...
RebelX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008   #12
Daddy-19-
Newbie Member

Daddy-19- is an unknown quantity at this point
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas stories
Daddy-19- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008   #13
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy-19- View Post
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas stories

Oooohhhh yeeeaaahhh! That would be the best GTA game to ever come out!
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008   #14
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
That would be kinda awsome to have that maybe if they did have that they could finally make cj's mom appear during the story line.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008   #15
mM1k3y

mM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enough
to those people up ther i wouldnt call it a girls thing but for younger ages
mM1k3y is offline   Reply With Quote