Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2008   #16
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
OH SHIT I KNOCKED MY MOM'S FAVORITE VASE OVER.

Mom GTA taught me to do it I swear. I saw Diaz do it that one time.
JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #17
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
If people blame GTA for misbehaviour, that's bull, and I'll tell you why. If GTA was harmful, it would make you do things without you knowing why. It would be unconciously, so you wouldn't have a clue where you picked it up. If you say GTA made you do it, you clearly had the intention to do it, and you were only inspired by GTA. There is no difference between GTA or movies or even books then, because the choice is ultimately yours.
It is however possible that GTA screws up certain peoples' unconcious behaviour, but I can't say anything about it because I am not a psychiatrist and there hasn't been any fundamental research about this that I heard of.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #18
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
GTA isn't even accurate with its mollies. I made one and lit it up and started running down the street. Man, I didn't get 3 blocks before that shit blew up in my hand.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #19
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
They could have easily searched in google how to make a molotov cocktail and they would have gotten step by step instructions on how to make one. But no they blame a video game where Niko pulls and entire all ready made one and just lights it. It doesn't tell you how to make a molotov coktail anywhere in the game, it just lets you use one. Does anyone know what there exact words were to the authorities.

They make movies like saw III and stuff and nobody even cares, but as soon as a GTA game is released every moans about it being too violant. I am sick and tired of hearing news about GTA IV being bad for kids. It's not a kids game, in the same that Saw one two and three is not a kids movie. Everything in the world can't be made for kids.

Last edited by The Shy Child.; 08-10-2008 at 02:52 PM..
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #20
the_sextein

the_sextein is on a distinguished roadthe_sextein is on a distinguished roadthe_sextein is on a distinguished road
So does this mean that I could grab a rifle and lean out my window, kill everyone on the street and say I just wanted to know if it was as easy as it was for Tom Hanks in "Saving privat Ryan"? Maybe the movie would get banned by tards in Thailand.

When I was a kid the only games out were atari games like donky kong and missle command, nothing uber violent like today's games. Back then all the kids on my block would get togather and try crazy stuff. I remember we figured out how to make molotov's and we threw them on a rail road track out behind some cornfields. One time a fire bomb even hit the train as it was passing by. Thing is, we were not dumb enough to get cought in the act and if we did get cought adults were not dumb enough and ruled by fear of the unknown to the point where they would actually believe a line of crap like this. A game made me do it. My parents would have laughed in my face and then busted my arse. Thinking back on it, games should help keep people inside and away from some of the crazy stuff we used to do out of bordom. I have seen kids role bowling balls down a hill into moving traffic before. All kinds of things that could end in disaster. If we had been inside playing videogames we probably wouldn't have done nearly as many dangerous things as we had.

Last edited by the_sextein; 08-11-2008 at 07:29 PM..
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #21
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Inspired by these idiots, I made a Photoshop thread here!
Old 08-13-2008   #22
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
I'm just waiting for some Tetris freak to go manic with wooden geometric shapes...
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote