Old 08-10-2008   #1
stefanakasid

stefanakasid is an unknown quantity at this point
Jacob, Packie & Dwayne ?

They surposed to be thugs but when you shoot someone when you wid dem they never pull a gun out and help you
Old 08-10-2008   #2
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Actually, just yesterday a car knocked me over, PAckie pulled out an AK and let rip at the car. Maybe it just depends on the situation.
Old 08-10-2008   #3
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
Actually, just yesterday a car knocked me over, PAckie pulled out an AK and let rip at the car. Maybe it just depends on the situation.
haha i never noticed that i'm going to have to try that some time.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #4
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
I didn't notice it either, just shows the depth of the game.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #5
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
Packie and thug should not be mentioned in the same sentence.

However, if you replace thug with Homo than yes.

Jacob is a crack head snitch who's working with U L Paper (he somehow pops up in every mission U L paper gives you..hmm... SNITCH!)

Dwayne used to be a straight G but he dropped the soap one too many times while in jail and turned soft.

MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #6
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Nah, I don't think Packie is homosexual, and I definitely don't think Jacob is a fed.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008   #7
stefanakasid

Quote:
That was either on the Habouring a Grudge mission or Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend because thats the only mission when he has a AK 47
Old 08-15-2008   #8
stefanakasid

Quote:
That was either on the Habouring a Grudge mission or Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend because thats the only mission when he has a AK 47
Old 08-15-2008   #9
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Yes it was