Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2008   #16
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guilty.by.association View Post
You've said sorry like 3 times...
That's because he's just looking for a reason to post to up his post count. Pretty obvious.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008   #17
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
That is not true. I was accepting responsibility for my actions over the last few months and weeks
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008   #18
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
That is not true. I was accepting responsibility for my actions over the last few months and weeks
It's one thing to accept responsibility, it's another thing to attempt to turn yourself into a martyr.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008   #19
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Big deal, you made a mistake and you won't do it again. Shake his hand and live happily ever after.
Old 08-05-2008   #20
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, in another forum I used to go to, this would have turned into an all out flaming war, but it's handled pretty well here.

On topic: When you give someone rep, your name should automatically appear next to the message, but when you give someone bad rep, make it where it's optional if you want your name to show.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008   #21
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Payne 2k8 View Post
Wow, in another forum I used to go to, this would have turned into an all out flaming war, but it's handled pretty well here.

On topic: When you give someone rep, your name should automatically appear next to the message, but when you give someone bad rep, make it where it's optional if you want your name to show.
The user can do that himself manually. And for reasons he might not want the other person knowing it was him.

And you should have been here 2 years ago when reputation was a new feature. Everybody was crying about negative reputation and seeing a rep whoring thread was pretty normal.
Old 08-06-2008   #22
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
It's just rep.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #23
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
"Legend" members have that ability and I don't think it will change anytime soon .

Anyway like Xan said, you can type your name in rep comment's yourself, it isen't very hard to type a few extra leters .
Old 08-06-2008   #24
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
claud3: cyrix has a point with his comment about you post boosting. Ever since your boosting spree in the "what is the person above you known for" thread, it has been obvious that you find a high post count important, and that you are willing to mindlessly post around to get one. I'm not sure why you want such a high post count, but take it from me that the majority of the users on this forum would prefer you to think about your posts, in exchange for a postcount that rises a bit slower.

I said the same thing to blaze0785 a while ago, and unfortunately, it appears he would still rather take the spammy route. Fact is, you don't need to post "yeah **** made a good point" every time someone says what he thinks IV's DLC will be. You don't need to bump your own topic with an only vaguely related comment if it falls behind for an hour. Think about your posts, elaborate, and people will respect you more than they ever will if you had a high postcount from posting like you do a lot of the time right now.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #25
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Heh...I'm glad I stay out of the GTA forums these days. All this talk of rep...it's just so BS and like Llama said, it doesn't matter at the end of the day.

Just so I fully understand the situation, people have been repping others and then sending them PM's saying things like, "Hey dude. I gave you rep so rep me please!" ?

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 580
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote