Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2008   #1
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
what was the best moments you had while on a killing spree

mines was when i had a flash back on that one missionpn san adnreas when you follow cesar and he does a 360 and then turns around and drives i did something like this and i did it succesfuly i did how ever scraped against the car a little bit any way i got out the car then i was near a gas pump so a noose crusier was charging right at me so then i moved quickly out the way then ithe noose vehicle hit the gas pump and blew up then the pressure from the explosion pushed me on the the other side of the street but did'nt die then out of no where a cop car ran me over then i died what was your best moments while on a killing spree

Tupac the best legend of all legend's

Last edited by Blaze0785; 07-29-2008 at 10:11 PM..
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #2
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
Flying down a steet in a heli flinging cars and people everywhere

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #3
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
haha i do that sometimes to except i go really fast then jump out it's funny seeing niko roll while the heli is just running things over

Old 07-30-2008   #4
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
going on a destruction derby killing everyone in sight in a insane police hummer, i love thos things man, FN flying down the road nailing cop cars so hard the cops die on impact lmfbo.

Last edited by danhex; 07-30-2008 at 03:08 AM.. Reason: cleanin up my lang for the youngins
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #5
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by danhex View Post
going on a destruction derby killing everyone in sight in a insane police hummer, i love thos things man, fcuking flying down the road nailing cop cars so hard the cops die on impact lmfbo.
Hahaha, man danhex, that sounds like loads of fun
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #6
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
I like going into the train stations, and just killing the cop when they get to the top of the stairs.
I love watching them tumble down to the bottom on the Euphoria engine, it's so satisfying!
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #7
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
At the airport glitch.
Old 07-30-2008   #8
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
I had a good moment where I was hiding in an entry and throwing grenades up a small set of stairs the police were trying to decend. Although they kept doing the same thing no matter how many came and never came from behind it was fun.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #9
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staffybull97 View Post
Hahaha, man danhex, that sounds like loads of fun
oh its quite fun man, I could do it for hour(s) on end, the police hummer n.o.o.s.e is a beast man, try it yourself, just go fullspped into like car,truck,swat etc roadblocks u plow right thru.
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #10
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0785 View Post
mines was when i had a flash back on that one missionpn san adnreas when you follow cesar and he does a 360 and then turns around and drives i did something like this and i did it succesfuly i did how ever scraped against the car a little bit any way i got out the car then i was near a gas pump so a noose crusier was charging right at me so then i moved quickly out the way then ithe noose vehicle hit the gas pump and blew up then the pressure from the explosion pushed me on the the other side of the street but did'nt die then out of no where a cop car ran me over then i died what was your best moments while on a killing spree
Ok... Do you own GTA IV and San Andreas at all? Because what I read of your poorly written sentence, you mixed both games up. I don't recall N.O.O.S.E in San Andreas...

Another thing, you began a thread talking about San Andreas' so make a decision. Is this about San Andreas, or is this about all GTA's? I am assuming you would like people to discuss all GTAs. Next time, please post in the right section, you cant make a thread in the GTA IV boards and start it with San Andreas and not contribute to GTA IV itself...

Moved to General Grand Theft Auto boards
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #11
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by danhex View Post
oh its quite fun man, I could do it for hour(s) on end, the police hummer n.o.o.s.e is a beast man, try it yourself, just go fullspped into like car,truck,swat etc roadblocks u plow right thru.
I don't have GTA: IV, but will it work in any GTA?
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #12
Blaze0785

yeah i played it sometimes i get mixed up with the san andreas to gta4 sometimes i get confused

Old 07-30-2008   #13
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
going on a baseball bat spree on the diablos and killing loads of them and then going to triad turf and beating them up with the baseball bat and shooting them with the colt 45 and to top everything of have a massive shoot out with the cops and mafia
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #14
Blaze0785

that sounds fun to do

Old 07-30-2008   #15
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
This pertains to GTA: IV...

One of my favorite things to do while in a high speed chase is timing my grenades, so that when I drop 'em out the window, they explode as soon as the police cars drive over or near 'em. I can't do it every single time, but when I get it right, it's fun as hell.