Old 07-29-2008   #1
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
searched didnt find...FUNY

lol, im driving in my souped up(sp) sultan rs, and I hear on the radio, from the diamon mission, A homeless man, says"Youll never believe what people throw away" He found a sack of diamonds in the dump" . ::Reporter:: When asked what the homeless man was going to do with the diamonds he said he was going to open a Gun Shop and Liqour Store in Vice City woohoooo

thought it was pretty cool..love when the XRef.
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #2
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Hahaha, that was funny and cool. It must be a good station.
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #3
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
yessir, yeah man i love the talk show, dude theirs so many subliminals talking bout our government i bet half of the forum doesnt even know about.
Old 07-29-2008   #4
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
It sounds like an awsome station. I'm a girl btw Feel free to call me whatever you want though.
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #5
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
OK, but doesn't necessarily mean Vice City will make another appearance. As much as I hope it does.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #6
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
the talk station is funny maybe rockstar probaly put that there just for comedy

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #7
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
yeah there was a news story on the liberty tree or whatever the webpage thing is called about the exact same thing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #8
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
They air that "news flash" after a certain mission with Packie. If you've completed it, then you know which one i'm referring to

As a talk radio listener in real life, i can appreciate the talk radio shows in the game. Richard Bastion on WKTT seems really similar to Rush Limbaugh.
GarrettQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Hahahahaha I never heard this before! Guess that's a pretty humorous result of those diamonds
Old 07-30-2008   #10
danhex

was rather humorous and i didnt say v.c would be in the game , but theirs only so many times you are going to hear it and not think anything of it ya know, i would love to have a nex gen v.c...that would be insane, personally i cant wait for pc, dying to mod out my cars.

Last edited by danhex; 07-30-2008 at 12:11 AM.. Reason: y not
Old 07-30-2008   #11
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
Nooo, my diamonds!!!!

DLC: Go to Vice City and get your diamonds back.
That'd work, actually. Think about it, Rockstar.
Old 07-30-2008   #12
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
OK, but doesn't necessarily mean Vice City will make another appearance. As much as I hope it does.
Vice City with GTA IV's awesome graphics. Now that would be worth the 40 alone, in my opinion.