Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2008   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
R.I.P. Unique Opportunity

R.I.P. Unique Opportunity (7/13/07 - 3/26/08)

Thought I might just come out and say this, since there isn't a reason to hide it anymore. As some of you know, I'm a voice actor. That's doing different voices for things like cartoons, video games, anime, etc... R* found this out somehow, and on July the 13th, they contacted me, by phone! and asked if I was interested in going to NYC to do some extra voices for GTAIV. I know, holy shit, right? That's like hitting the lottery for any voice actor. Only a voice actor who suddenly turned retarded would decline. Well, days, weeks, and months passed by, and after canceling several other voice jobs (bye bye moneys) to keep making room for the possible date of going to NYC for 8+ months, reality struck, and I realized, by this time, it's just not happening. R* still hasn't told me the plan is canceled, but come on. The game is practically out. Damn, it was too good to be true. The reason I'm telling you guys (the regulars), is because once the game was out, I thought it would be totally cool for people to find out themselves rather than me saying anything. I've been wanting to let you guys know what could've been for a loooong time.

Damn.
Old 03-26-2008   #2
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Aaah man, it's their loss seriously. Don't beat yourself up about it.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #3
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Ah man, that sucks, but at least you've got us, we love you to bits!
TomFratelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #4
yohan12

yohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished road
Dam that sucks
yohan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #5
Tendercrisp
Hi.

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Shit.

It would've been awesome to have a TRUE Zidane ped this time around.
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #6
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
That's unfortunate. This happen to be the same game you were hinting at before? ;P

I can only hope when the next GTA titles rolls around that they actually follow through, if they contact you.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #7
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
hey whats up bro i dont know you but i feel you bro. You have bigger opportunitys ahead of you , don let this upset you. but hey look at it this way you will be playing gta iv on the 29th.
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #8
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
That sucks man... but hey, maybe if you play the guilt cards right you'll get some other goodies from R* : ]
________
girlfriend pic

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 06:38 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #9
Sukisho
We're still hto

Sukisho is an unknown quantity at this point
Well that sucks, they better give you something the next time!
Sukisho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #10
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

sb4ap can only hope to improve
that sucks man, maybe GTA V
sb4ap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #11
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
oh man, that would have been tight.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #12
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Can't think of anyone else who should deserve it man, too bad,
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #13
Vladimir
Newbie Member

Vladimir is an unknown quantity at this point
That's such bullshit that they'd leave you hanging for eight months. I'd be mad as hell if I were you.
Vladimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #14
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #15
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Man, you would've been a better choice for voicing Packie rather than someone used by R*. :p
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote