Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2008   #1
RatedArtist

RatedArtist is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA 4 Confirmed for PC

well the screenshot says it all

source: http://www.lingaoyi.com/

Last edited by RatedArtist; 07-24-2008 at 01:59 PM..
RatedArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #2
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I REALLY hope this is true, and not just another magazine saying it will on the cover, then inside is the regular god-awful rumours they've copy/pasta'd from the internet.

I can only hope though D:
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #3
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! YES finally

Me is happy

my heart was pumping so hard when I saw this thread title

Edit: here is a google translation of that site, so its in english

http://translate.google.com/translat...3Doff%26sa%3DG

Last edited by Nite; 07-24-2008 at 02:32 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #4
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
This could be very good news.
Hopefully we'll soon see more than a cover on a magazine.
TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #5
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
You knew it was going to happen, so I don't see why you're acting all surprised.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #6
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSchwab View Post
You knew it was going to happen, so I don't see why you're acting all surprised.
not exatcly..... some thought it wasn't going to ever happen after what happened with GTASA on PC. (sorry to bring that up again)
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #7
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSchwab View Post
LOL, i re-read all the posts. No one here sounds surprised... just pleased and excited.
TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Not to put people down but I've read around that this picture has been around for a while and may be a photoshop job, so as of yet I'd suggest to be cautious about it.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #9
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
There goes our DLC then...
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #10
misfits88
Newbie Member

misfits88 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am surprised

I am amazed it got passed. that douche bag jack thompson has been trying his hardest not to get passed. If you do not remember him, he is that guy who ahs been trying to get gta banned for years now. wel, there has been a recent video interview with him and a game producer.
warning:some shit hits the fan.
http://crackle.com/c/Jace_Hall/Next_...297045%26fx%3D
misfits88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #11
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I posted this on the site, since it seems like the only possibly legitimate confirmation on a PC version.

As for the possibility on this being Photoshopped, it's actually a pretty difficult to pull off, but anything is possible. Who knows.
Old 07-24-2008   #12
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
It says July 2008, so the magazine has to be out for a while now, this is not real.
Old 07-24-2008   #13
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
So most likely it came out in June.
And noone caught this until now?
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #14
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Wow, that sounds awsome. Now I don't have to get an x-box or a PS3 for this game. Thanks for pointing this out RatedArtisrt
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #15
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
It's not Photoshopped: http://www.pcgamer.com.my/current_issue.php

But the fact that this story is only running in MALAYSIA makes me want to think that it's a bunch of BS rumors.