Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2008   #1
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Citizens Of GTA

Heres two funny videos of Real Life GTA. Its pretty funny.

http://games.ign.com/articles/893/893744p1.html
Old 07-28-2008   #2
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
LMAO

Those were great.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #3
the803
Newbie Member

the803 is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha...
Brilliant!
the803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #4
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Hahaha, those were awsome Lile.
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #5
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Thumbs up

wow nice video lile23 that's what gta would look like in real life to

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #6
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
haha, badass. I especially liked the Streets of Danger one.

Man, this game is influencing me. I think I'm gonna go out, beat some old man half to death, take his wallet AND jack a car for a clean getaway! BRB!
Old 07-28-2008   #7
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by atdray View Post
haha, badass. I especially liked the Streets of Danger one.

Man, this game is influencing me. I think I'm gonna go out, beat some old man half to death, take his wallet AND jack a car for a clean getaway! BRB!
Aren't you funny and cool.
Old 07-28-2008   #8
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
yeah i'd seen those a while ago..., still, very nice.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #9
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
I want more! That's great!
Old 07-28-2008   #10
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Haha, that's pretty good.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #11
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Cool..stuff lile, keep us posted on more of " GTA citezens " ,lol.
Old 07-28-2008   #12
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Aren't you funny and cool.
So why the prick-like attitude towards me? My comment was a jab at the people who blame GTA: IV for having a bad influence on kids and whatnot. It was nothing against you.
Old 07-28-2008   #13
Ľale
PSP Gamer
Newbie Member

Ľale is an unknown quantity at this point
Pretty good, but not amazing.

Quote:
Tony Cirpiani: You OK boss?
Salvator Leone: Do I look OK?
Tony Cipriani: No.
Salvator Leone: Then what are you, a fuckin' moron?
Ľale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #14
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i think it was an amzing vid to tell the truth i watched that vid like about 4 times

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #15
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
those videos are funny, watch the one called like streets or sumtin RLGTA funny
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote