Old 07-28-2008   #1
georgecase16
Newbie Member

georgecase16 is an unknown quantity at this point
HELP!

Okay, here's the deal, I've completed the main story of GTA IV, when I go onto the lovemeet.net dating website, and ask to date Kiki Jekins and Carmen Ortiz, I am not getting a reply, and I have waited many weeks for a reply, but have still not received one. I have also not had a reply from the woman from craplist.net, why is this. I have had Kiki and Carmen as girlfriends before, is this why, but if so why is the other one not replying either? I have looked back on all 3 profiles, and on all of them the date/contact option is no longer available, which seems to suggest that my request is pendiing, how do I get them to reply, or if this is not possible, how do I make it so that I can try to contact them again? I know that they reply via e-mail, I keep checking, I have tried saving the gam ena dI have also tried re-booting the system
georgecase16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #2
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
There may have been a glitch you have triggered (not sure though). Or, it may be that once you complete the game the ladies are no longer available for dating. I'm just guessing, I wish I could give a more concrete answer.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #3
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
you've had them before, and if you don't now that means they dumped you. why would they start dating you again?
grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #4
endj3
Freakin Awesome!!Nirvana FTW

endj3 is on a distinguished roadendj3 is on a distinguished road
i had the same problem..i just ignored it..but yeah maybe you've dated them again!
endj3 is offline   Reply With Quote