Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2008   #1
jim_genius5

jim_genius5 is on a distinguished roadjim_genius5 is on a distinguished roadjim_genius5 is on a distinguished road
Would/Did you play it again?

Okay so most of you have finished the storyline missions, did you play it again? I'm gonna finish it today I think, so is it worth playing all over again?
jim_genius5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #2
Strike.

Strike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I'm currently playing the story for the 2nd time just now. Although after I've completed it I don't think I'll be playing the story mode again for a good few months/year.
Strike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #3
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I'm playing it again, this time doing the opposite decisions I had made It's fun
Old 07-24-2008   #4
jim_genius5

jim_genius5 is on a distinguished roadjim_genius5 is on a distinguished roadjim_genius5 is on a distinguished road
Yeah I thought this would be the only reason to play it over again - to do the opposite decisions. But hey, when I replay it, will my flying pigeons and stunt jumps be reset?
jim_genius5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #5
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Most likely, yes.

Since you start a new game, all the progress from the previous savegame won't be there. But if your wondering about any achievements then I'm sure it will stay
Old 07-24-2008   #6
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i'm playing it over again just in case i missesd anything
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #7
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
nope, got to bohan and got bored. same thing happened with SA.

vice city i completed about 9 or 10 times because it was fun to do..SA and IV are dissapointing in replay aspect. and the online sucks.
Old 07-24-2008   #8
Reiji

Reiji is on a distinguished roadReiji is on a distinguished road
Most likely I will play it again for the third time because:
- 100% club run
- I borrowed a friend's PS3 when doing above
- Didn't watch the little cutscenes
- Second time was recording execution video
Reiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #9
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Darth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enough
I'm currently on my 3rd play. Not playing as much as the first two, but I dont enjoy running around with nothing to do.
Darth_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #10
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
I am currently playing it again for a second time, but find myself getting distracted from the story.
Old 07-25-2008   #11
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
I've beaten it twice, and plan on playing through a third time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #12
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
I've actually only beat it once, and I'm pretty suprised with myself...I figured I'd be done with it three or four times by now. I'm just barely starting a new story, mainly for the opposite decisions. I also took a VERY long time to beat it. I would get distracted from getting to any mission giver by anything I hit, saw, or shot by accident. So the second time around I plan on focusing only on the story, just so I can fully understand it and all the characters, etc.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #13
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
I'll be playing through the storyline again, something that gets me interested in a GTA storyline again after I have compleated it is that for my first time through the storyline I just skip through all the cutsceens in the game and when I compleate the story for the first time and go through it again I whatch all the cutsceens.

With GTA:IV it will be no different exept I will make the oppisite decisions as to what I made on the first run-through of the story.
Old 07-25-2008   #14
eltankejorge

eltankejorge is infamous around these partseltankejorge is infamous around these partseltankejorge is infamous around these parts
i played da storyline like 10 times & playing da 11 right now
Old 07-25-2008   #15
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I got right near the end of the game, copied the save again, completed one with Deal and going for 100%, then after that i'll go on the other save and do Revenge and 100% it.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote