Old 08-02-2008   #1
Father Time
Newbie Member

Father Time is an unknown quantity at this point
Is 100% worth it?

According to gamefaqs once you get 100% in San Andreas you have unlimited ammo, which to me seems like a good enough prize but they say that in this game all you get is the ammo limits removed which seems like a lot less of a prize.

So my question is, is it worth exterminating all 200 flying rats, going over all 50 jumps etc. to get 100% or will I have more fun ignoring that requirement?
Father Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
well it removes the ammo clip which allows you to get as much ammo as you want but it's not unlimited and the down side about this is after you buy all that ammo you can't save it like if you save the game and play it again it will be right back to the normal rate tha's the down side

Tupac the best legend of all legend's

Last edited by Blaze0785; 08-02-2008 at 03:58 PM..
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #3
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
It's unlimited, because you have not limit or restriction as for buying ammo, it's not infinite.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #4
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Good heads up guys. I'm almost done with story mode. I have been debating if it is even worth it to get 100% now. It seems like no is the right answer. I completely missed out on the key contest, and there apparently is no in-game reward. So I guess I won't waste any more time on pigeons and jumps.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #5
GtaIVAddict
Banned
Banned

GtaIVAddict can only hope to improve
you get 100g and get the 100% club thing
GtaIVAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
look its your or anyones choice to get the 100%, If you feel its not worth it don't do it.
For me its worth it. Reason i enjoy getting 100%
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #7
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
There isn't much of a big prize in GTA IV for getting 100% since really GTA IV is one of the easier games to get 100% in to say, compared to San Andreas. That said, as GtaIVAddict pointed out, if you're on the PC/360 then you'll get 100g and if you'e on the PS3 you'll get another Gold Trophy, that and the online features of Social Club mean you get access to the 100% section of the site.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #8
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
what does the that section of the site give you when you are 100% on the ps3 version
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #9
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
what does the that section of the site give you when you are 100% on the ps3 version
The same features a 360 user would have, I would assume.