Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2008   #1
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
I don't know if anyone else noticed this but

If you get a wanted level (I've only noticed on 1*) and there is a copper on foot, he will happily steal a pedestrians car to give chase. One of them just stole a taxi when I car-jacked someone
Old 07-28-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
yep dude it is so cool and they steal the cars parked up. And funnier still is it is the same actions niko does to steal a passagers car and a parked car

Last edited by claud3; 07-29-2008 at 04:18 PM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #3
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I found that to be pretty funny. I once had a cop on a chopper tryin' to chase my down near Brucie's place. Funniest sight ever.
Old 07-28-2008   #4
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Yeah I realized, a funny thing happened to me. I shot at a cop with a Rocket Launcher and he shot my rocket and it turned direction by lot.
Old 07-28-2008   #5
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
yeah pretty much whenever they need to give chase and they don't have a car they'll steal one. I had 4 cops in an airport taxi chasing me around the airport =P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #6
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
One cop stole a fire truck to chase me and I was in a fagio so it was a brilliant police chase.
Old 07-28-2008   #7
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Nah, I've never seen that before. I'll keep an eye out when I have a wanted level though, it's different in IV how the cops really try and do anything to catch you.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #8
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Yeah I realized, a funny thing happened to me. I shot at a cop with a Rocket Launcher and he shot my rocket and it turned direction by lot.
Are you sure about that? I've shot rockets before that, after flying so long, start flying erratically. I found that odd, and don't know why the rockets do that.
Old 07-28-2008   #9
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I saw a Rabbi on a bike without a helmet once, funniest GTA moment ever

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #10
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by atdray View Post
Are you sure about that? I've shot rockets before that, after flying so long, start flying erratically. I found that odd, and don't know why the rockets do that.
Because it's realistic? A RPG rocket won't stay on the same course for long.
Old 07-28-2008   #11
atdray
AlcoholicA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Because it's realistic? A RPG rocket won't stay on the same course for long.
Thanks. I know absolutely nothing about RPG's and such.
Old 07-28-2008   #12
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Sometimes the rockets just deviate by hitting something angled(you shoot a cop car and the rocket first touches the hood and then the windshield and goes into the sky, without exploding).
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #13
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
There are no guidance systems in RPGs. Unlike the Javelin or the Dragon systems an RPG is essentially a point and click weapon platform. Back on topic...... yeah, I've had it happen too. It was kind of pathetic the cop had to settle for a Faggio!
Another great GTA moment!
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #14
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macey View Post
If you get a wanted level (I've only noticed on 1*) and there is a copper on foot, he will happily steal a pedestrians car to give chase. One of them just stole a taxi when I car-jacked someone
haha... so much for Rockstar eliminating the silliness from GTA.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #15
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
haha ive had a cop steal one of those huge SUV's. didnt know he did at first till i was slowing down to turn and then got rearended, then a cop jumps out of an suv and starts runnin after me lol
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote